Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Minimum requirement to be my gf

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
Gf requirements for me:
DD tits
Blue eyes
Fat ass
Very skinny (under 100 lbs)
Light skin
Some Slavic, maybe Nordic pheno
Brown hair or rich blonde
Nice legs
Virgin
Good cook
Innocent
Doesn't talk to anyone except me (maybe her family is ok)
Quiet
Retarded
Watches anime with me but not weeb (weeb foids annoying)
Doesn't complain about anything
Fine with me messing with her
Submissive, doesn't talk back
Fertile
Schizo
Comes from rich family
At least Stacy, ideally gigastacy
Cleans the house
Always tells me I'm very handsome, smart, funny, and strong
No hair on her pussy
No hair on her legs, or anywhere except her head
Smells nice

I'm willing to excuse her having slightly smaller tits (only very slightly though) and being east asian/hapa or white passing non white

and remember foids, you must meet these requirements or you won’t be considered.

You are a volcel

They will go to gulag if they don't meet requirements
Factual. If foids don’t meet these standards at minimum their lives should be revoked.
You are a volcel
Quit being a cuck, it’s fine to have standards.
C16E2F33 45BC 4900 AFB6 FD335666171D

Also add: is fine if I cheat on her

Quit being a cuck, it’s fine to have standards.
Did you actually read everything on his list? Of course it’s fine to have standards, but those are just unrealistic expectations that can never be fulfilled in reality or is very very very unlikely to occur.

I prefer smaller tits

Did you actually read everything on his list? Of course it’s fine to have standards, but those are just unrealistic expectations that can never be fulfilled in reality or is very very very unlikely to occur.
He compiled a fair list, it’s not even that demanding. Most of these should be expected in a woman.
Yep. There's no point to a woman who does not fit all of these standards
As far as I’m concerned women don’t exist if they don’t meet these requirements.

Cuck if you accept anything less tbh
Lmao keep dreaming your anime world will come to reality. You animecels are the most mentally stuck people I‘ve ever seen in my life.:feelshaha:

Lmao keep dreaming your anime world will come to reality. You animecels are the most mentally stuck people I‘ve ever seen in my life.:feelshaha:
D43C30E4 9E8D 4308 BCED 6D838AD4D5C2

He compiled a fair list, it’s not even that demanding. Most of these should be expected in a woman.
Yeah, in your anime fantasy world for sure. Not in reality though.

Say that to women expecting gigachad when they're fat and ugly. At least men have value besides our looks. I was willing to forgive some requirements too

Nigga you're on .is too, you aren't much better than us :lul:

Say that to women expecting gigachad when they're fat and ugly. At least men have value besides our looks. I was willing to forgive some requirements too
The thing is that they actually get their requirements fulfilled, while we rot.

And trust me, even sub 3 Incels are laughing at you and looking down on you for living in a japenese animated cartoon fanatasy world, that was most certainly made up by a japenese Incel.

Nigga you're on .is too, you aren't much better than us :lul:
Of course I am not. And of course having standards is based. Your list is just very anime related and you may or may not have realized that reality is way different to that.

Last edited:
The thing is that they actually get their requirements fulfilled, while we rot.

And trust me, even sub 3 Incels are laughing at you and looking down on you for living in a japenese animated cartoon fanatasy world, that was most certainly made up by a japenese Incel.

Of course I am not. And of course having standards is based. Your list is just very anime related and you may or may not have realized that reality is much different than that.
I'm not going to get a gf either way. Why should realism matter? And even if one approaches me, I'm not gonna waste my time if she is fat, ugly, black, or not a virgin. It's not related to anime either but mostly supermodels and all that. I hate weeb foids

I don't care if people laugh at me. Normies will reject and laugh at me either way, other incels are in the same situation as me. At least I have dignity to not fuck landwhales.

Says a subhuman to a bunch of aspies on an Incel forum

You should be happy if any still warm xx chromosome possesor wants you .I bet there are no Stacys lined up at your door .

"""At least Stacy"""

This but DDD tits

Beggars can’t be choosers

Women who fit all of these exact traits literally do not exist. This is femoid-tier in terms of standards, tbh.

Honestly bawd requirements i would add beatings daily

Gf requirements for me:
DD tits
Blue eyes
Fat ass
Very skinny (under 100 lbs)
Light skin
Some Slavic, maybe Nordic pheno
Brown hair or rich blonde
Nice legs
Virgin
Good cook
Innocent
Doesn't talk to anyone except me (maybe her family is ok)
Quiet
Retarded
Watches anime with me but not weeb (weeb foids annoying)
Doesn't complain about anything
Fine with me messing with her
Submissive, doesn't talk back
Fertile
Schizo
Comes from rich family
At least Stacy, ideally gigastacy
Cleans the house
Always tells me I'm very handsome, smart, funny, and strong
No hair on her pussy
No hair on her legs, or anywhere except her head
Smells nice

I'm willing to excuse her having slightly smaller tits (only very slightly though) and being east asian/hapa or white passing non white
Gigabased same here mostly, though no schizo/retseded

Still more reasonable than average Becky on online dating

Nice touch on the “some slavic” detail

I rlly want to see a alternative universe where men are the ones who set expectations