Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over @Minjaze is no longer incel and has a gf

under 21 shouldn't be allowed imo.
Ugly and Crazy Men 01

low iq
Spotted a thread about him while browsing r/FA and was shocked to learn that hes no longer incel

Another reason why anyone under 20 should not be taken seriously, and another reason why any advice normies give us shouldnt be taken seriously either

Though he used to be one of the most misogynistic posters on this website he still managed to get a gf, hes also extremely bluepiled now but I cant blame him, Id turn bluepilled if I managed to get a gf too

On "What’s something about the opposite sex you only realized after you started dating?"

And on another thread in r/niceguys

Its over

@Minjaze
reddit.com/user/minjaze
He's bluepilled now because he thinks he got that girl because of his personality and confidence :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He refuses to acknowledge he was always a complete fakecel/mentalcel the whole time. Just ask @uninstall how well confidence works.

Last edited:
This.......
This.......

Good for him.

I'm bitter and jealous as all fuck though.

To be honest, I actually believe there's an extremely small minority of women who actually care about personality. You can call me an idiot but I do believe that every 1/1000 (or less honestly..) women are actually not retarded whores. They are extremely rare and you have almost no chance of meeting one, but if you do and you looksmatch them you actually stand a chance. I think he just defied the odds, Stupid how he became all blue pilled though, If I were him I'd still be blackpilled I'd just understand the fact I practically won the lottery.
Agreed. Most girls are decent people period. Only problem is they’re spoiled for options when it comes to dating. My female friends are great colleagues, but I wouldn’t date any of them because like most girls (and guys tbf) nowadays, they're socialized to be terrible partners.

I made a thread before stating that 99percent people are 1 blowjob or 1 female messaging them away from being bluepilled cucks, it;s true for pretty much everyone here and I can't blame anyone for that.

God a message sounds so good right now. Fuck the foid I just want the message. my body is always aching in pain.

The most pressing question: how weird-looking is his e-gf?
Honestly awful, I've got no idea what Minjaze looks like so perhaps 'she' is his looksmatch. I wouldn't be surprised if it truly was one of those morons on /r9k/ who managed to get conned into turning into a discount tranny.

Teenage"cels" need to be b&. Why are kids even allowed here? I constantly see 16-17 year olds post here.

Spotted a thread about him while browsing r/FA and was shocked to learn that hes no longer incel

Another reason why anyone under 20 should not be taken seriously, and another reason why any advice normies give us shouldnt be taken seriously either

Though he used to be one of the most misogynistic posters on this website he still managed to get a gf, hes also extremely bluepiled now but I cant blame him, Id turn bluepilled if I managed to get a gf too

On "What’s something about the opposite sex you only realized after you started dating?"

And on another thread in r/niceguys

Its over

@Minjaze
reddit.com/user/minjaze

I would bet my laptop he will be back. Cuck just has oneitis. There are predator girls preying on men. Esp incels trying to betabux them
are blackpilled normie-lites allowed? I'm also aged af, mid/late 30s.
I think we need more to add to the discussions.

Last edited:
Agreed. Most girls are decent people period. Only problem is they’re spoiled for options when it comes to dating. My female friends are great colleagues, but I wouldn’t date any of them because like most girls (and guys tbf) nowadays, they're socialized to be terrible partners.
I think that women are naturally emotionally weaker, and thus less likely to be loyal. Add in gynocentrism, and you have a recipe for disaster. As for Minjaze, it proves that getting a girlfriend does not make you redpill.

I wish it was me.

JFL it's over when you get lifemogged by Minjaze of all people.

Well, good for him but to be fair he also seems a bit overly invested in it... in that... most relationships don't last long so he may find he's back to how he was in a year, at least until another girl comes along, lol

He has been getting nudes from JBs for years, he was never really incel.

A bluepilled cuck by any other name?
Possibly.
Good for him for escaping this hellscape of misery. Hopefully we do aswell one day through any means, and not end up sucking bluepill residue through a straw.
Farewell, friend.

Another retard lowiq mentalcel get a girlfriend lol. Mentalcels should be ousted.
yeah, that's what I figured. JFL.
Lol e-gf? Nah thay nigga is getting played for money :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think that women are naturally emotionally weaker, and thus less likely to be loyal. Add in gynocentrism, and you have a recipe for disaster. As for Minjaze, it proves that getting a girlfriend does not make you redpill.
Lol if anything, women are emotionally stronger. They move on faster and are far more pragmatic when it comes to dating, choosing to share a top man over trapping a lesser one unless they absolutely have to (read: the wall)

Evolutionarily, this makes sense, women had to live on, mate, and have children in instances where men simply died. In the same way we’re physically superior and more logical in non-social matters, so too are we not designed (on average) to cope romantically like they are.

Lol if anything, women are emotionally stronger. They move on faster and are far more pragmatic when it comes to dating, choosing to share a top man over trapping a lesser one unless they absolutely have to (read: the wall)

Evolutionarily, this makes sense, women had to live on, mate, and have children in instances where men simply died. In the same way we’re physically superior and more logical in non-social matters, so too are we not designed (on average) to cope romantically like they are.
They're only "emotionally stronger" because they have options. Put them in the same position as a male incel, and they'll go seriously insane.