Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Minor Lifefuel] Channels where you can listen to Thomas Ligotti's stories (+ some Peter Watts.)

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Already mentioned him in the thread above, he's a horror writer whose pessimistic/nihilistic style is something I think a lot of people here would like.

Multiple people on this forum have already talked about his major nonfiction, philosophical work, The Conspiracy Against the Human Race, which I've found is in audio format on this channel, which also has the audio version of Peter Watts' Blindsight.

Haven't read either of those, but they are both widely considered to be masterpieces, so, if any of you guys like this stuff, enjoy the videos.

There's also those two channels:

The first one has some 20 or so of Ligotti's stories narrated there, along with Conspiracy broken up into multiple videos, while the second has just under that number. An absolute treasure trove tbh:feelsokman::feelzez::hax:. Here's two of them which I remember watching: