Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Minor rule change" is ambiguous

I

incelerated

I hope I'll never be back
★★★★★
As you may know there has been a minor rule change announced as follows:

Minor rule change:
  • Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form.

But "Minor rule change" is ambiguous. Does it mean a rules change that concerns minors, or does it mean a rule change that is small in scale?

This is a very important question that demands an answer from @infiniticel and/or @Fat Link

incelerated

But "Minor rule change" is ambiguous. Does it mean a rules change that concerns minors, or does it mean a rule change that is small in scale?

This is a very important question that demands an answer from @infiniticel and/or @Fat Link
@Infinity and I have been discussing things behind the scenes and he has agreed with my idea to create a “rules explanation” document that will be permaneantly stickied in our “Must Read” content section. :feelzez:

I will of course create a link to this document within the existing rule set so users new and old and or banned can easily find it and read through the nuances of why and how they were banned or warned for certain things. :feelsthink:

The document will also point out exact lengths of time as in time frames mods can ban users over certain things and when to expire warnings and or why. :feelshehe:

Fatty Link will compose the "how to suicide-by-mod primer"

Attachments

• Fat Link.jpg
    Fat Link.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 9
that is a lexical ambiguity

Stop posting avis

> Moved to ID

:shock:

It was just a joke my dear African-American mod.

But I like 15 year olds is that minor?

I suppose @Infinity thinks people will know what he means, I sure as hell do tbh.