Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Miracle of the sun, mang

convert to buddhism

convert to buddhism
Sanatana dharma + catholicism in tandem for me, Chico. Buddhism was my birth religion, and its more or less just glorified atheism, mang

Don't be come delusional, Chico.

also was it filmed
Atheists and naysayers were in attendance and waiting for it to fall apart to report on the epic fail, & it didnt end up according to their plan, mang :feelsaww:

Last edited:
never once did I see a video just pictures, mang. It was most likely a metrological event.
How were 3 little kids that well-versed in meteorology to know when it would happen tho, mang?

How were 3 little kids that well-versed in meteorology to know when it would happen tho, mang?
JFL nevermind I said it was a metrological event because the only thing I've heard about it before was that people saw the sun move but after looking more into It I have come to the conclusion that this story is stupid BS, mang.

This delusional story can be easily explained by common psychological phenomenon's such communal reinforcement. "But what about the sun moving, mang?" Well you failed to mention that half of the people there didn't even see the sun and only half of them reported that it moved because if you keep staring at the sun for a while you'll start to hallucinate. The pictures themselves do not show any astrological movements and there was 0 evidence of the sun being blocked that day from any scientific bodies, mang. This story is utter jewish BS, chico. Eye witnesses mean shit.