Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Misogynists like Andrew Tate hold sway over thousands of men and boys. Male leaders like me must address that"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
>thousands of young men, oh no
>population of Scotland: 4.45 million

The real issue is spreading pro-male messages further, clearly they are not reaching enough men who need to hear them

hes just a snake persuatiing lost / desperate Man . ( incels in denial or tryhards because of constant gaslighting )

I wish i was as Sociopathic as him , tbh

Read it just now, more then half of it is a pity party towards women (Where he talks about stuff everyone has already talked about a billion times), and the rest, that is ACTUALLY about men, is just "Look inward, you guys, and be better".

If people want to know why people go for retards like Fagdrew Tate, and not leftists, this is why.

They are fucking terrible at bringing men to their side, when they blame them for making women feel "unsafe", while men are one bad day away from hanging from a fucking rope.

Men have many issues, that NO ONE wants or cares to talk about.

I don't give a fuck about women feeling unsafe, if they literally laugh at men killing themselves and being fucking miserable and ACTUALLY lonely.

It's honestly impressive what kind of plays are possible when you have the media on your side.

Abuse men -> they get mad -> use that as the justification for making things even worse -> rinse and repeat. The worse it gets, the more extrem the reaction from men, the stronger the pressure you can exert when pushing for w/e you want next.

Kick the dog till it bites, then shoot it.

When women are willing to listen to mens cries, I will care about their cries.

If they don't, they can get raped and killed in the middle of the streets, for all I care.

Learn to see subhuman men as people with feelings, then we will talk.

hes just a snake persuatiing lost / desperate Man . ( incels in denial or tryhards because of constant gaslighting )

i saw a video of him beating a toilet and became a fan

Sounds like pandering.

Kek. Curries are taking over the anglosphere. I'm I Vancouver rn for a week and all I've seen are curries EVERYWHERE. Barely any white people here anymore

It's honestly impressive what kind of plays are possible when you have the media on your side.

Abuse men -> they get mad -> use that as the justification for making things even worse -> rinse and repeat. The worse it gets, the more extrem the reaction from men, the stronger the pressure you can exert when pushing for w/e you want next.

Kick the dog till it bites, then shoot it.
Story of how my parents treated me jfl

Kek. Curries are taking over the anglosphere. I'm I Vancouver rn for a week and all I've seen are curries EVERYWHERE. Barely any white people here anymore
I feel sorry for you. Canada will be completely ruined by curries. Can't imagine what it feels like being a non curry among curries:feelspuke::feelspuke:

Cuck trudeau needs to tighten immigration now.

We need to get to them in the words of another tweet they want men to kowtow to people who despise them but love their work ethic.

Reading that article made me want to disrespect foids even more tbh

noooo men can’t have autonomy they gotta listen to us!!!

so many Tate fans are chads that think they are red-pillers just because they dont own property and because their wives only suck their dicks 7 days a week. So much of it is victim bullshit from guys that shit on their fellow men for not getting laid enough, and who laugh at incels.

so many Tate fans are chads that think they are red-pillers just because they dont own property and because their wives only suck their dicks 7 days a week. So much of it is victim bullshit from guys that shit on their fellow men for not getting laid enough, and who laugh at incels.
Indeed. I still don't really get why we are so heavily associated with Tate, considering that about half or so of his fans are just regular, sex-having misogynists. I know a couple of those guys IRL, they even convinced me to join TRW for a while right as it started (they are still there), and all of them are normies with multiple girlfriends behind them.

Indeed. I still don't really get why we are so heavily associated with Tate, considering that about half or so of his fans are just regular, sex-having misogynists. I know a couple of those guys IRL, they even convinced me to join TRW for a while right as it started (they are still there), and all of them are normies with multiple girlfriends behind them.
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I think Tate and his ilk are actually good for men/us in the long run. Someone needs to start the journey away from bluepilled thinking for the wider population, and sadly, most people are dumb as dirt, so redpill con artists simply reflect their audience.

Many of these men will find their way to the blackpill sooner or later when just learn game bro doesn't translate into actually getting any action for them, but even for those who get stuck in the self-improvment loop, they have still taken one step closer to our position and away from the normie bluepilled baseline.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I think Tate and his ilk are actually good for men/us in the long run. Someone needs to start the journey away from bluepilled thinking for the wider population, and sadly, most people are dumb as dirt, so redpill con artists simply reflect their audience.

Many of these men will find their way to the blackpill sooner or later when just learn game bro doesn't translate into actually getting any action for them, but even for those who get stuck in the self-improvment loop, they have still taken one step closer to our position and away from the normie bluepilled baseline.
True, can't disagree with this.

I think a lot of these men do get laid. They still subscribe to the bullying bullshit of other men not getting laid as much as they do. I think it just looks like they are moving away from bluepill ideology for the rights of men, but really they are both benefiting from a bluepill environment and rejecting it so they can get even more.
they are regular every day misogynist chads who pretend to be red-pilled cause it makes them think they are free-thinkers, when in reality they dont know anything about true mens rights or the struggles most men go through because they havent experienced it

Thoughts:feelshaha::feelsjuice:?

Andrew Tate is not the leader I’d like young men to have but hey I welcome any man that stands against the status quo at this point. Like Trump I get a lot of amusement out of how Tate makes people seethe.

they want to jerk him off so bad. A guy i know just made an ig page sucking tate off, even having him as the profile picture. its so pathetic, i love laughing at it

I think a lot of these men do get laid. They still subscribe to the bullying bullshit of other men not getting laid as much as they do. I think it just looks like they are moving away from bluepill ideology for the rights of men, but really they are both benefiting from a bluepill environment and rejecting it so they can get even more.
they are regular every day misogynist chads who pretend to be red-pilled cause it makes them think they are free-thinkers, when in reality they dont know anything about true mens rights or the struggles most men go through because they havent experienced it
Yeah, largely because many of the men adopting these ideas are normies. Which is good, we want to have as many people on our side as possible. And I think it is pretty much impossible to pretend to be one thing for a prolonged period of time without sooner or later actually becoming that thing for real. (There was a great book about that, if I remember the title I will post a threat about it. It focused on how American PoWs were cracked, I think by the Chinese during the Vietnam war.)

Even chads using redpill/blackpill ideas for their own benefit is good, because it normalizes these ideas and makes them easier to adapt for lower tier men. Right now the average man doesn't even realize that something is wrong, much less what exactly is the problem. First men need to become aware of the situation they are in, and w/e spreads through the population the fastest is good enough for that.

How do they do it? Their tenacity is something to behold.

Read it just now, more then half of it is a pity party towards women (Where he talks about stuff everyone has already talked about a billion times), and the rest, that is ACTUALLY about men, is just "Look inward, you guys, and be better".

If people want to know why people go for retards like Fagdrew Tate, and not leftists, this is why.

They are fucking terrible at bringing men to their side, when they blame them for making women feel "unsafe", while men are one bad day away from hanging from a fucking rope.

I don't give a fuck about women feeling unsafe, if they literally laugh at men killing themselves and being fucking miserable and ACTUALLY lonely.
This along with many other factors is why I will never adhere to any leftist agenda or ideology. It’s just simply to illogical to do so

Yeah, largely because many of the men adopting these ideas are normies. Which is good, we want to have as many people on our side as possible. And I think it is pretty much impossible to pretend to be one thing for a prolonged period of time without sooner or later actually becoming that thing for real. (There was a great book about that, if I remember the title I will post a threat about it. It focused on how American PoWs were cracked, I think by the Chinese during the Vietnam war.)

Even chads using redpill/blackpill ideas for their own benefit is good, because it normalizes these ideas and makes them easier to adapt for lower tier men. Right now the average man doesn't even realize that something is wrong, much less what exactly is the problem. First men need to become aware of the situation they are in, and w/e spreads through the population the fastest is good enough for that.
I agree with you in some senses, but i think you could pretend to be something and avoid becoming it when you are only aware of it on a very very surface level, and even mock it when it suits you. Id still like that book rec though if you remember.
but i will say i think that using redpill ideas in a bluepill mindset reads as plain old misogyny and becomes easier to dismiss by people as illegitimate

I agree with you in some senses, but i think you could pretend to be something and avoid becoming it when you are only aware of it on a very very surface level, and even mock it when it suits you. Id still like that book rec though if you remember.
but i will say i think that using redpill ideas in a bluepill mindset reads as plain old misogyny and becomes easier to dismiss by people as illegitimate
Yeah, I can see where you are coming from. In the end it might depend on what the ratio of chads/low status men is amongst the people getting into red pill material.

From what I have seen, at least online, a large amount of the people pushing this discussion into the overton window are not chads but low tier normies and would-be-incels who are slowly realizing how badly their society has abandoned them.

And I will try to remember pinging you when I make a post about that book :feelskek:

Nothing funnier than a Muslim feminist

Nobody cares about male issues. Even men. And if you talk about them you're an incel. Even guys are are very far from the black pill are victims of this.

With a pro-feminism discourse you attract all the foids + simps. That's majority.

Something has to break for changes to happen. The system is stuck.