Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Misogyny cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 36828
  • Start date
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Most common cope on the forum, even more common than facecopers. Why the fuck do you hate women jfl, if you were chad you would love them. If you were a woman you would do the same shit. If anyone here was shown the slightest bit of interest by a girl irl, they would be the first to simp:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:smonk:

I agree. Hate is cope. Indifference is law.

Most common cope on the forum, even more common than facecopers. Why the fuck do you hate women jfl, if you were chad you would love them. If you were a woman you would do the same shit. If anyone here was shown the slightest bit of interest by a girl irl, they would be the first to simp:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I hate women politicians. They're so naive and idealistic

I don't hate them I just despise them and I don't give them benefit of the doubt since they all treated me the same throughout my life.

Why would I want to simp for a normie bitch?

Why would I want to simp for a normie bitch?
Yeah, that part was actually wrong, at least for me - I'm too blackpilled to trust any toilet considering the way I look, and if I were Chad, I wouldn't have to simp in the first place. Actually, simping doesn't do any man good.

No man who thinks deeply about women ever retains a high opinion of them. Men either despise women or they simply haven’t thought about them deeply enough. -Otto Weininger

cope. suppressing emotion toward those previleged hypocrites wont help you either. next you are gonna lick billionare's boots too because you would hoard same as them is that it? speak for yourself

cope. suppressing emotion toward those previleged hypocrites wont help you either. next you are gonna lick billionare's boots too because you would hoard same as them is that it? speak for yourself
:bluepill: cope. If you werent incel you wouldnt hate them:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: youre only projecting:smonk:

:bluepill: cope. If you werent incel you wouldnt hate them:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: youre only projecting:smonk:
I see your point, the average incel here would worship a foid if she loved them and wanted them but that would never happen for trucels so...
We hate foids because they hate us, just like we hate politicians because they hate us and just want to use us (exactly like foids)

I don't hate them I just don't respect them because they are shallow narcissists. Women are fucking jokes.

Reciprocity is my game.

I don't hate them I just don't respect them because they are shallow narcissists. Women are fucking jokes.
So are men:blackpill::blackpill:
Men are much worse if anything tbh. Intrasexual competitionpill is brutal

I see your point, the average incel here would worship a foid if she loved them and wanted them but that would never happen for trucels so...
We hate foids because they hate us, just like we hate politicians because they hate us and just want to use us (exactly like foids)

Rosties that vote for cucked laws and force us to pay taxes to fund their degeneracy is reason enough to hate them. When a rapist kidnaps 12 year olds and rapes them you wouldn't say "you'd do it too if you were as low inhib and dark triad as him, so hating the rapist is cope."
Because we get treated badly as lesser humans by women over things like face and height which we have no control over.
We don't reject short and non stacy foids.

Rosties reject their looksmatches, men don't. So they are a lot more shallow.

cope. ofc if im chad i'd only have slight contempt and indifference because they dont hurt/hate me, so? its like saying i shouldnt hate my bullies because if i live in another country i wouldnt hate them. it make perfect sense for me to hate foids because they hurt me, straight and simple. also you really talk like some irritating:bluepill:cuck

But we’re not women or Chad and hating privileged people is a natural instinct like @SoloAlex said.

Nah, women are objectively way more evil than men if you're fuck ugly, having a personal bias based on poor experiences with the opposite gender doesn't change this fact.

To some degree that's like saying "If women acted differently they would like them".

My opinion on women... it's not their fault they have more options. There are pros and cons to being either gender.

Really the men in a society need to maintain control so that a society can be maintained that benefits them. That's the way it used to be in the past and it's the only healthy way for a human society to be.

Not really, if men were shallow femcels would exist.

Definite larper. It makes no sense to not hate foids as an incel. What more would they have to do?

from a realistic point of view,I don't hate them,you can't hate what is already not in your intellectual level but I despise the tutorial mode and that's it.

Because they are the most privileged gender yet they complain about being oppressed and soy cucks and white knights keep on defending and worshipping them.

1. Personally I agree that hating women is a waste of time as it won’t fundamentally change them to hate them. They are what they are and simply cannot be reprogrammed to become at least nominally more palatable/acceptable to the average man’s tastes and sensibilities so long as hateful, nation wrecking Jew parasites are in control of our government and mass media which pumps out radical feminism and misandrist propaganda content nearly 24/7. :feelsUgh:

2. Our personal feelings aside it’s still not pure “cope” for those that disagree with our position to hate women as after all, all of us are simply products of our own personal experiences with people and how they have treated us during our lives so to ask most of our fellow brocels here to not hate women for treating them like shit without good reason or going out of their way to do so is an utterly unreasonable stance to take. Again hating women for most is no simple cope that brocels simply use as a strategy to fill their day with more boredom killing trash content so they can go on living peacefully. Women have more than earned their right to be hated by a large portion of not just our kind but the Chads and normies they’ve screwed over as well by cheating on them or stealing their kids in divorce court etc, etc.:feelshehe:

3. How do you figure Chad “loves” women? I wouldn’t call giving the grand majority of them the old pump n’dump to be an act of “love” but maybe that’s just me? :feelsseriously:

4. Thankfully I’m not a woman then. :feelsautistic:

5. You’re projecting your own personal weakness as an immature 17 year old hormone factory onto the rest of us. Please don’t do that ever again. Your weakness and personal moral failings are entirely your own. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Your age and immaturity is showing again brah. :feelsclown:

If you knew anything at all about women you’d know they are far more vicious and competitive than men when it comes to the dating and mating game.

Women ferociously hate eachother too (as competitors for Chad) but you in your childlike naivety wouldn’t notice even if you belonged to a large social circle where a keen observer could see all that was going on before him quite easily.

Part of the reason for your blindness would be due to your feminist brainwashing but the majority of it comes from your clearly not having been deeply hurt by a woman yet.

Well unless you are a female IT infiltrator trust me that aspect of your incel experience is just around the corner as soon as you zone in on someone and make her your oneitis or even just ask the average 2020’s era girl out as a trucel you’ll quickly learn female’s true nature of amorality and cruel narcissism and be surprised later that you’d ever come on here acting like a know it all dipshit. :feelsokman:

To me this is where the :redpill: comes in. I.e. You realise foids just ain't like men and twats like the above poster are not even worth a second of any man's time.

I agree. Hate is cope. Indifference is law.
Whether its hate or indifference(im more indifferent), I am one of the most consistently fair and equal people by today's standards. I hate(or im indifferent to, not sure which) everyone equally. I hate simps and chad equally. Tbh, i might simp for the right foid given the opportunity and I would definitely do the same thing as most chads if I were chad. Im indifferent to most women because they are all the same more or less. Not that thats wrong. I agree with Op. I would probably engage in the typical foid behavior if I were a foid.

Last edited:
1. Personally I agree that hating women is a waste of time as it won’t fundamentally change them to hate them. They are what they are and simply cannot be reprogrammed to become at least nominally more palatable/acceptable to the average man’s tastes and sensibilities so long as hateful, nation wrecking Jew parasites are in control of our government and mass media which pumps out radical feminism and misandrist propaganda content nearly 24/7. :feelsUgh:

2. Our personal feelings aside it’s still not pure “cope” for those that disagree with our position to hate women as after all, all of us are simply products of our own personal experiences with people and how they have treated us during our lives so to ask most of our fellow brocels here to not hate women for treating them like shit without good reason or going out of their way to do so is an utterly unreasonable stance to take. Again hating women for most is no simple cope that brocels simply use as a strategy to fill their day with more boredom killing trash content so they can go on living peacefully. Women have more than earned their right to be hated by a large portion of not just our kind but the Chads and normies they’ve screwed over as well by cheating on them or stealing their kids in divorce court etc, etc.:feelshehe:

3. How do you figure Chad “loves” women? I wouldn’t call giving the grand majority of them the old pump n’dump to be an act of “love” but maybe that’s just me? :feelsseriously:

4. Thankfully I’m not a woman then. :feelsautistic:

5. You’re projecting your own personal weakness as an immature 17 year old hormone factory onto the rest of us. Please don’t do that ever again. Your weakness and personal moral failings are entirely your own. :feelsclown:
:blackpill: :blackpill::blackpill:

love me some daily cuck thread in my blackpill forum oh yeah

Your age and immaturity is showing again brah. :feelsclown:

If you knew anything at all about women you’d know they are far more vicious and competitive than men when it comes to the dating and mating game.

Women ferociously hate eachother too (as competitors for Chad) but you in your childlike naivety wouldn’t notice even if you belonged to a large social circle where a keen observer could see all that was going on before him quite easily.

Part of the reason for your blindness would be due to your feminist brainwashing but the majority of it comes from your clearly not having been deeply hurt by a woman yet.

Well unless you are a female IT infiltrator trust me that aspect of your incel experience is just around the corner as soon as you zone in on someone and make her your oneitis or even just ask the average 2020’s era girl out as a trucel you’ll quickly learn female’s true nature of amorality and cruel narcissism and be surprised later that you’d ever come on here acting like a know it all dipshit. :feelsokman:
Bro When youre ugly, nt, short, small, men will treat you like shit. They dont take you seriously. They will completely ignore you right when talking to them. They will bully you into suicide. Men treat me more like shit because of my small frame and non ntness. All women do is just treat me like I am invisible. To me you might as well hate men. By hating women, youre basically saying that men are better, which, at least in my experience, is not true. I am not saying women are angels, but compared to men, I actually think they cause less harm. Also hating on females doesnt get you laid, just as simping for them doesnt:blackpill:. Also, brutal agepill:feelsrope:

Blackpilled chad hates women too

He just uses them for their holes
No such thing as "blackpilled chad". Chads are turbo bluepilled and even worse than normies.

Generally have to agree, hating women is cope, MAJOR cope.

Like you said, it's worse when you see 1 of these "all wahmen should be raped and acid faced!" Idiots do a complete 180 when 1 woman smiles at them. Stupid, spineless, immature little assholes that should be beaten bloody tbh.

Rosties that vote for cucked laws and force us to pay taxes to fund their degeneracy is reason enough to hate them. When a rapist kidnaps 12 year olds and rapes them you wouldn't say "you'd do it too if you were as low inhib and dark triad as him, so hating the rapist is cope."

We don't reject short and non stacy foids.
Pretty much said everything I wanted to say. Op's point is plain stupid. Why would you not hate women who dehumanize and insult your masculinity? And on top of all that they leech off of welfare that the same beta males they loath are paying for. Meanwhile a broke Chad gets all her attention and sex all the while her government benefits come from men she hates

Pretty much said everything I wanted to say. Op's point is plain stupid. Why would you not hate women who dehumanize and insult your masculinity? And on top of all that they leech off of welfare that the same beta males they loath are paying for. Meanwhile a broke Chad gets all her attention and sex all the while her government benefits come from men she hates
Never said they are angels or anything. All im saying is that HATING them is cope. Men are way worse imo. Unless youre a fakecel who gets treated well by men and have a bunch of friends:blackpill:

Never said they are angels or anything. All im saying is that HATING them is cope. Men are way worse imo. Unless youre a fakecel who gets treated well by men and have a bunch of friends:blackpill:
All forms of hate are copeby your logic. Which doesn't really mean anything since everyone hates what that don't like

Bro When youre ugly, nt, short, small, men will treat you like shit. They dont take you seriously. They will completely ignore you right when talking to them. They will bully you into suicide. Men treat me more like shit because of my small frame and non ntness. All women do is just treat me like I am invisible. To me you might as well hate men. By hating women, youre basically saying that men are better, which, at least in my experience, is not true. I am not saying women are angels, but compared to men, I actually think they cause less harm. Also hating on females doesnt get you laid, just as simping for them doesnt:blackpill:. Also, brutal agepill:feelsrope:
Most men are programmed to worship females. If they see that you aren't popular with females they attack you even more because in their eyes you are worthless. It's all connected. More female interest = more respect from men.

Cope, it's only natural to hate the Scum, who has an extremely big privelege in soyciety and neither deserve it, nor appreciate it.

To support this soyciety and whoredom is the most cucked thing you can do as an incel. Jfl at not hating dumb whores like this, and other chad chasing whores who get a free ride on our tax money.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/qu27m5/western_males_are_growing_less_useful_for_society/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=bfaef50549cd4a8dbcc6c7f3a6c1c4f2&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=qu27m5

Fuck you bluepiller

Fuck you bluepiller
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:. I am so blackpilled I have transcended the blackpill. Hating women isnt going to get you laid buddy boyo. You are basically just a simp with extra steps:blackpill::blackpill:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:. I am so blackpilled I have transcended the blackpill. Hating women isnt going to get you laid buddy boyo. You are basically just a simp with extra steps:blackpill::blackpill:
Not hating whores will not get you laid, and get you cucked as a non chad.

Kissing their asses wont get you laid either

FOIDS should be hated. They are ruining your life by denying you love, sex, and happiness. They all reject you and choose an asshole that abuses them and pumps and dumps them. They are all very stuck up and give you looks of disgust. Don’t you dare say we would be the same