Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Missing Iowa Girl (Liberal/Pysch Major) who had a twitter post "I hate white people" was murdered by a ....... ILLEGAL

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit

giphy.gif

Damn white people!

One less Stacy polluting the world. Cool beans.

my reaction when ^

Her :soy: friend probably thought he was the exception to the rule. As Trump said, America isn’t getting the cream of the crop from Mexico.

When your death is ironic

Would still have only dated white chads though

This is almost as funny as that Dumbass leftist couple that went biking in the middle East and got killed.

Damn crackers at it again.
1E15C32A 238A 495D 93AE B26A720ACE12

Dumb bitch got fucking rekt
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:

I was waiting for someone to talk about this. Nice.

This is what happens when you let non whites in the country.

tbh, it being an ugly tubby girl that hates whites that got rekt makes it even better
It is LifeFuel. I am glad she is dead. Less degenerates in the world is better. A liberal Becky that hates her own race is probably just going to abuse the welfare system for "muh fibromyalgia", get fat, and betabank off of some sub-6 white-collar male.

This is what happens when you let non whites in the country.
I'd expect some Albanian IQ'd alt-rightcel to make a simplistic conclusion about 'non-whites'.

non-whites aren't bad people, it's the psychopathic low iqed cholos that are doing dumb shit like this.

and to think even in this site we got worthless sjw scum who will insult you calling you a white nationalist and shit for calling out the white hate in the media/society.

Last edited:
i hate white people too

I hope that slimy liberal bitch is burning in hell.

ironic... she got what she seeded... i can’t help feeling no sympathy

Good riddance.

All praise to Allah, or Odin.

Oh wow, just wow. Absolute lifefuel, cuntslime murdered in the prime of her life - absolutely glorious. The fact that her parents are grief stricken is just an added benefit, cry for me normalshits I LOVE IT.

If she brushed her teeth as much as she sucked dick then her teeth wouldn't be so yellow.
Screen Shot 2018 08 21 at 80259 PM

And again our Dreamers take the tough jobs that nobody else wants to do.

Starting to think that a unilateral amnesty would be a good idea.

If she really hated white people, she should be thankful to her killer for ridding the world of one. No harm, no foul.