Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @mistersinister now posts on IT

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
20211108 225858

just fucking lol
well, nothing of value was lost unless you want to see him make a STEM thread for the 300th time :feelshaha:

he is propably paying for that IT goblina onlyfans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl what a fag.

Being a turboManlet chink virgin male who is spat on face by foids and still defending them is the biggest simping I have ever seen.

Last edited:
>seeking validation from plebitors
The absolute state of fakecels :feelsLSD:

link the thread-- or did he already get banned from IT?

Not even angry, just disappointed that he’s still an absolute cuck despite having used this blackpilled forum.

link the thread-- or did he already get banned from IT?
i think he deleted it tbh. he also posted in r/MGTOWBan but wasn't approved by the bot due to his low karma

this just reminds me of how IT is pretty much a gathering of low iq incels in denial. it's like the nasty stinky leftovers get filtered from here and get sent directly into IT where they shitmaxx eachother and have their retardation circlejerk.

this just reminds me of how IT is pretty much a gathering of low iq incels in denial. it's like the nasty stinky leftovers get filtered from here and get sent directly into IT where they shitmaxx eachother and have their retardation circlejerk.

It only proves further that stemmaxxers are bluepilled retards
If you are blackpilled you know that college is cope and won't make your life better :blackpill: