Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Miyamoto Mushashi

• Thread starter Deleted member 38743
  • Start date
Deleted member 38743

Deleted member 38743

Banned
-
Military reject here. There was this samurai and rōnin, like 500 years ago, Miyamoto Mushashi that won 60 duels to the death.
The guy never had a wife and never had bio kids. My theory is that this dude was a fucking incel and his cope was to relentlessly improve his swordmanship, that's why he got so good.

Also you guys saying Navy SEALs are chads is cope, chads stay safe at home and enjoy life, no need to risk dying overseas for your country when every Stacy wants to fuck you and every company wants to give you a high paying job.

Military reject here. There was this samurai and rōnin, like 500 years ago, Miyamoto Mushashi that won 60 duels to the death.
The guy never had a wife and never had bio kids. My theory is that this dude was a fucking incel and his cope was to relentlessly improve his swordmanship, that's why he got so good.

Also you guys saying Navy SEALs are chads is cope, chads stay safe at home and enjoy life, no need to risk dying overseas for your country when every Stacy wants to fuck you and every company wants to give you a high paying job.
He killed kojiro sasaki! Fuck him but yeah he was probably incel

Sasaki Kojiro with his nodachi shorly before being cut down by Musashi

My theory is that this dude was a fucking incel and his cope was to relentlessly improve his swordmanship, that's why he got so good.
Maybe, we can never be too sure (that he was an incel or just a volcel that wasn't interested in women at all)
I was really infatuated with Musashi, I like reading the stories of ronins after the Sengoku Jidai
Have you read his book "The Book of Five Rings"?

I also really like his sword style, the Niten Ichi-Ryū ([UWSL]二天一流). His utilization of both the katana and wakizashi for dual wielding combat[/UWSL]

Sasaki Kojiro with his nodachi shorly before being cut down by Musashi

Maybe, we can never be too sure (that he was an incel or just a volcel that wasn't interested in women at all)
I was really infatuated with Musashi, I like reading the stories of ronins after the Sengoku Jidai
Have you read his book "The Book of Five Rings"?

View attachment 526766

I also really like his sword style, the Niten Ichi-Ryū ([UWSL]二天一流). His utilization of both the katana and wakizashi for dual wielding combat[/UWSL]

Yep I've read the Go Rin no Sho.

His sword style was named "Two Heavens" but it really just meant fighting with all your resources available and focussing on cutting the opponent.

My huge cope was being a warrior but a green beret did not want to mentor me anymore, now I am back to suffering in my loneliness.:feelsrope:

You seem to know a lot about this stuff, how did you learn?

My huge cope was being a warrior but a green beret did not want to mentor me anymore, now I am back to suffering in my loneliness.
This age has no need for warriors, wars are impersonal and there is no honor
You would've been disappointed if you were accepted

I recommend reading about Ernst Junger's ideas on modern material war to understand what I meant with "war is impersonal" and that you would've been disappointed if you were accepted and sent into combat

You seem to know a lot about this stuff, how did you learn?
Self taught, my interests radically change overtime and I was once interested in ronins such as Musashi, Sasaki, the story of the 47 ronins, etc.

This age has no need for warriors, wars are impersonal and there is no honor
You would've been disappointed if you were accepted

I recommend reading about Ernst Junger's ideas on modern material war to understand what I meant with "war is impersonal" and that you would've been disappointed if you were accepted and sent into combat

Self taught, my interests radically change overtime and I was once interested in ronins such as Musashi, Sasaki, the story of the 47 ronins, etc.
You're a cool guy man. Maybe we can be friends I'll read Ernst Jungers text right now.
But what else is there to do. I did the joker approach and was a criminal but I don't like bankrupting grandmothers and the unpredictable life.

He sounds like a based Ancient Japanese ERcel

The way is in training

But what else is there to do.
I'm very pessimistic so the only thing I can tell you is to LDAR and consume your hobbies till they are dry and then ultimately commit suicide

Check out Boyd's ooda loop

I'm very pessimistic so the only thing I can tell you is to LDAR and consume your hobbies till they are dry and then ultimately commit suicide
In that case I'd rather try my best to be accepted by green berets and die like with self respect.
But I like this viewpoint. I think I would rather someone else kill me than I do it myself in my room. Idk tho

In that case I'd rather try my best to be accepted by green berets and die like with self respect.
Don't expect some kind of honorable death since you won't be fighting for an honorable cause, especially not in this age of modern electronics warfare

But I like this viewpoint. I think I would rather someone else kill me than I do it myself in my room. Idk tho
Of course most kinds of death is violent and there isn't really a non violent way to die unless you perfectly mix some kind of chemical to de-active every organ in your body including your brain. Over the years I've grown extremely weary and tired and would rather put my death in my own hands instead of someone else, it would be more peaceful this way too

I'm guessing he wasn't actually a chang