Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based modern sports and 'lifting weights' is gay and cringe as fuck

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/3vgbVxYYFBQ

View: https://youtu.be/CibpS2S6pt8

Videos like these are cringe as fuck. I get it, yes, there's a lot of degeneracy today in the world. But what people don't get is that the idea of modern mass sports and lifting weights for the sake of lifting weights is a product of the same degenerate modernity.

The ancients did not have the same concepts and ideas about physical exercise that we do today.

Take a look at some of the statues of famous ancient athletes. Do they resemble anything similar to what the society tries to present to us as an 'ideal of masculinity'?

main-qimg-864c326f8556b7c9c8e87e71840fefde-lq

Daidoumenos.jpg

Doryphoros.jpg

'jUsT LiFt tHe WEigHtS bRO' - No, screw you. This will change nothing. Lifting weights to get a nice body will not make you 'masculine' or 'based'. Changing your mindset and beliefs will. And in order to do so you don't need to become an ape obsessed with lifting heavy things just for the sake of it. If you don't start with the right beliefs you'll just remain a pathetic cuck, no matter how much you can lift. 'Lifting weights' is not counter-cultural. All the stupid chads do this. Being based is. I always have and I always will consider modern mass sports, modern sport culture and the focus on the 'healthy lifestyle' to be empty degenerate copes for the idiots created by the modernity.

Thank you.

redpill content became cringe when niggers like hamza made it mainstream to normies

High IQ

Sport is cucked by itself and no better than competing in length of your bratwurst.

Bodybuilding is not even sport its megacucked, no ultracucked. No! MMMMMMONSTERCUCKED!!!!

Bodybuilding is gay asf they go on stage with tongs on and pose infront of other men to get judged which roided freak has the best physique by “ mens definiton” can’t find anything gayer than that.

gaining strength is based

'jUsT LiFt tHe WEigHtS bRO' - No, screw you. This will change nothing. Lifting weights to get a nice body will not make you 'masculine' or 'based'. Changing your mindset and beliefs will. And in order to do so you don't need to become an ape obsessed with lifting heavy things just for the sake of it. If you don't start with the right beliefs you'll just remain a pathetic cuck, no matter how much you can lift. 'Lifting weights' is not counter-cultural. All the stupid chads do this. Being based is. I always have and I always will consider modern mass sports, modern sport culture and the focus on the 'healthy lifestyle' to be empty degenerate copes for the idiots created by the modernity.
I concur