Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mods don't want to ban anti-incel discourse nor ableist speech and support no true incel fallacy

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
@nice_try has been recorded on multiple occasions committing anti-incel speech. For example,
https://incels.is/threads/going-er-gta-5-risk.472936/#post-10915048
But I'm not here to get anyone to ban this dude. I'm here to put a lightpole up his ass, Vlad the Impaler 2.0 if you will.

He's a bigoted piece of shit towards mentalcels.
Allegations

https://incels.is/threads/i-was-a-complete-moron-like-many-autists-here.473502/page-2#post-10930496
https://incels.is/threads/i-was-a-complete-moron-like-many-autists-here.473502/page-2#post-10930717

Do not mistake my lack of replying here https://incels.is/threads/i-was-a-complete-moron-like-many-autists-here.473502/page-3#post-10931077 as tacit approval of his post, he's just covering his ass here so that nobody can out him as the foid worshipper he likely is. Like, come on, who the fuck can wear an LGBT avi with a happy cloud and champion incel rights? He must be championing complete incel extermination, as his signature suggests.

As for purity spiralling, he's putting incels in arbitrary boxes and only this particular box is true inceldom (the one he so coincidentally happens to be in, what amazing sophistry that can't be called out immediately by anyone above the age of 10!)
No true incel

https://incels.is/threads/i-was-a-complete-moron-like-many-autists-here.473502/page-2#post-10930847

By the way, the way he describes standard issue incels makes me think he's a fakecel. A "slightly larger nose" and "two or three inches shorter than preference" are not enough to break a man and turn him incel. He must be a mentalcel himself if he only has those two flaws. Which wouldn't surprise me as he is openly calling for the genocide of autistic, ADHD and schizo incels. You must have some brand of Personality Disorder to wish mass death on a group that is harmless to you, probably Cluster C if I were to diagnose him. Combine that with the flaws he thinks incels have and we have a Dark Triad mogger fakecel here who can contribute absolutely nothing to a community of destitute men. Wait, he can contribute vitriol and lower the level of discourse on the forum! That's it guys, that's why he's not banned!

Potentially interested users (trying to keep it to autism only, sorry for ADHDcels and schizocels)
@To koniec
@AsgardTheFatcel
@WizardofSoda
@Intellau_Celistic
@AutisticMonstrosity

mang... :smonk: tone

en. Wait, he can contribute vitriol and lower the level of discourse on the forum! That's it guys, that's why he's not banned!

This is a preliminary response until I'm more prepared, though I consider him to be a more "balanced' user. His age has made him more inclined to disregard anger and focus on self-improvement.

And yet another fight for nothing on deadbeats.is! Come one, come all!

And yet another fight for nothing on deadbeats.is! Come one, come all!
Starting fights for no reason is based low inhib maxxing

Why are you obsessed with me?
Sorry pal, but having different oppinions on an online forum is not a crime.

I love fights because they're the only occasion users will actually make an effort and not just post low IQ oneliners.

I love fights because they're the only occasion users will actually make an effort and not just post low IQ oneliners.
Yeah yeah, now fight, i didnt make that bet on nothing! Go nice dry! Go nice try!

Thanks, tulasdanslos appreciated that.
Why are you obsessed with me?
Sorry pal, but having different oppinions on an online forum is not a crime.
The bluepill is bannable here, and I noticed you never denied having an LGBT-supporting avi. You're also a major cunt, just like @ÜbermenschWOD and he was banned for being a big chad worshipping faggot and threatening to break the rules via spam accounts. Give me a solitary reason you won't pull any of that shit.
You literally opened up with the "le obsessed" one liner, not even fights can make you post high IQ things I guess.

The bluepill is bannable here, and I noticed you never denied having an LGBT-supporting avi.
Well, you should notice better then, because I already explained my avi multiple times already:

The fact that you think the rainbow is faggy shows that LGBTQ lives rent free in your head and that they managed to manipulate you into associating a nice thing like a rainbow with their shitty ideology. Your mind has been infiltrated by the left, they altered your thinking, they're now denying you the ability to enjoy a rainbow anymore.

I don't want the left to have power over my thoughts like that. I can enjoy rainbows as a traditionalist blackpilled incel as long as I want.

This,

or it simply was the first thing that popped up on google images back in 2018 when I didn't care about avis and just picked something ...

Bitch, I have this avi since 2018. The fact that you see a rainbow and immediatly think that the user has to be gay just shows that LGBTQ lives rent free in your head and that they managed to manipulate you into associating a nice thing like a rainbow with their shitty ideology.
Your mind has been corrupted by the left, they altered your thinking, it's over for you.

You're also a major cunt

You literally opened up with the "le obsessed" one liner, not even fights can make you post high IQ things I guess.
Just leave me alone, it's tiresome to deal with people like you who don't do their research and only throw pointless accusations and tantrums.

Which wouldn't surprise me as he is openly calling for the genocide of autistic, ADHD and schizo incels.
I never did that, btw. Stop spreading lies about me, it pisses me off you fucking cuck.
All I said was that if you're a mentally ill freak who cannot act normal around people, it's just fair that people don't want to be around you.

because I already explained my avi multiple times already:
Are you head of the Redundant Department of Redundancy?
I never did that, btw. Stop spreading lies about me, it pisses me off you fucking cuck.
"NOOOOO UN OFFICER I WASN'T KILLING THEM I WAS JUST TYING THEIR TUBES SO THEY COULDN'T HAVE CHILDREN!"
Genocide has a clear definition and you wish no pussy on males you consider bad conversationalists, so you want them genocided. As simple as that. Of course the truth pisses off the chronic liar, it exposes him and leaves him wide open for criticism of the healthy minded.
All I said was that if you're a mentally ill freak who cannot act normal around people, it's just fair that people don't want to be around you.
"All I said was that if you're a genetically ill freak who cannot stop committing usury, it's just fair that people don't want to be around you".

OMG GUYS WE DID IT, THE MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM IS SOLVED WITH INSTITUTIONALIZATION!
...said nobody after centuries of failed institutions and human rights violations.

Last edited:
you wish no pussy on males you consider bad conversationalists
Wrong. I never said that.
a) I never said that I "wish" for something like that, I just said how it "is" and that I can understand why it is that way.
b) It's not about who I consider a bad conversationalist, it's about who the broad majority considers a bad conversationalist, I'm completely out of the equation you're bitching about here.

Wrong. I never said that.
a) I never said that I "wish" for something like that, I just said how it "is" and that I can understand why it is that way.
b) It's not about who I consider a bad conversationalist, it's about who the broad majority considers a bad conversationalist, I'm completely out of the equation you're bitching about here.
6rayrp.png

Will you light a torch to seize that darkness or will you sit back and go "aww shit mane, we all fucked" like you seem to be currently doing?