Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mogged by 9 year old

Looks are practically meaningless before puberty.

Those baby blue eyes.

Why this kid is identified by his father first as a child with OCD, anxiety and Tourette? When as a society we went from praising the good qualities of kids, like "this is my son and he is good at football and drawing" to "this is my son and he is stupid and scared of anything"? Like wtf, this is the next level of leftist victim mentality

Why this kid is identified by his father first as a child with OCD, anxiety and Tourette? When as a society we went from praising the good qualities of kids, like "this is my son and he is good at football and drawing" to "this is my son and he is stupid and scared of anything"? Like wtf, this is the next level of leftist victim mentality
LOL.That is the channel host. Whole channel is about disabled kids. Ive been subbed for a few years pretty funny when he interviews a complete vegetable that is hooked to breathing tubes and cant even speak

if you're ugly or weird in any way you will get bullied in kindergarten and school.
We used to bully a kid in primary school who had a very square head and face.Nobody spoke to him and he was always target weirdo.Whenever we took a school photo, everyone would immediately start looking for him in the photo and laughing about it

expose all the pedo toilets

LOL.That is the channel host. Whole channel is about disabled kids. Ive been subbed for a few years pretty funny when he interviews a complete vegetable that is hooked to breathing tubes and cant even speak
Ah okay, my bad. It's after midnight in my country so I'm slowly becoming wearymaxxed

Don't lose yourself over this. Plenty of kids grow up to be ugly.

Have you seen those child actors that just disappear after a few years? They've grown up to be bad looking.

Don't lose yourself over this. Plenty of kids grow up to be ugly.

Have you seen those child actors that just disappear after a few years? They've grown up to be bad looking.
Lol thats cope
The ones who grow up to be bad looknig are junkies and such

Lol thats cope
The ones who grow up to be bad looknig are junkies and such
From the top of my head I can think of the AI kid from the movie with Robin Williams and Jake from Two and half men.

Nine.

He's a child.

I've unironically seen 9 year olds (including foids) that height mog me. Brootal.

Yes
Unfortunately, he will never have sex because he's le mentalcel

Jaw mogs the entire forum.

Looks like he eats his own boogers for breakfast (like i do ofc)