Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MOGGED IN HINDSIGHT " WHILE BUYING KEBAB . SAW A WOMAN MY HEIGHT , WITH 2 HEIGHT MOG NORMIES " ( THAT WILL PROPABLY FUCK HER ) , OVER...

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
holy shit , This cunt is poentially setting up for a Gangbang with 2 Dudes that Heightmogged me by atleast 5 cm what means they are 182 and above

While i rot .

This was in the afternoon too , that means it wasnt related to school , and i mean who does meet up with a Foid in the Afternoon without wanting to Fuck ?

Propably no Guy thats for sure .

Holy shit , im getting Mogged COMPLETELY !!! , GRRRRRRR. I should be the One Fucking her ,

TLDR 2 Guys are Getting Potentially Fucked , after they ate their Kebabs . absolute Kek.

Last edited:
yea it was a pretty hard mog .

i got nearly heightmogged by a foid and by 2 guys i got heightmogged totally
I am 178,5 cm and I saw this week like 3 foids my height... like what the fuck they on? Height hormon from birth?

These normies are just lurking around her to get a crumb of pussy (they don't, she's with chad). ovER for bluepillers normies

I am 178,5 cm and I saw this week like 3 foids my height... like what the fuck they on? Height hormon from birth?
selective breeding and yea propably hormones or some shit , maybe birth pills have hidden growth hormones because ((( they )))
know woman are whores and fuck around alot more.

and they want woman to mog man

selective breeding and yea propably hormones or some shit , maybe birth pills have hidden growth hormones because ((( they )))
know woman are whores and fuck around alot more.

and they want woman to mog man
It's not natural for sure. Nevertheless I would destroy easily any stupid taller whore

It's not natural for sure. Nevertheless I would destroy easily any stupid taller whore
yea but now when you have laws that will punish you for it .

otherwise foids would be killed not once but twice all over the place already .

I believe Most man are fed up , on how unfair the World is right now . But they dont have a Proper Outlet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back