Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[MOGS] Going to the gym

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Screenshot77
c83-gif.509615

sewers thread :smonk:

Gym is for faggots, I'm MMAmaxxing so I can easily beat any stupid fucking chad that tries something with me and so I can intimidate females :feelshmm:.

No gym for my face

Gym is for faggots, I'm MMAmaxxing so I can easily beat any stupid fucking chad that tries something with me and so I can intimidate females :feelshmm:.
Weight class? Height?

Weight class? Height?
Middleweight I guess, 6'0" (don't even think about height coping, I've been called ugly and been rejected numerous times and I'm also curry). I only recently started but man it feels good, I used to box when I was younger and I have a boxing bag in my room so it's coming along quite naturally but the grappling is exhausting.

Just get a gun bro
Not an amerilard, would be cool to own an ar15 tho:feelshmm:.

Middleweight I guess, 6'0" (don't even think about height coping, I've been called ugly and been rejected numerous times and I'm also curry). I only recently started but man it feels good, I used to box when I was younger and I have a boxing bag in my room so it's coming along quite naturally but the grappling is exhausting.
>I do combatsports bruh
Doesn't even know his own weight class

I just lift heavy objects in my basement

like going to the gym but no normies to MOGG me