Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Molly Ringwald from Sixteen Candles is better than Jennifer Connelly from Career Opportunities

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
0% - This is not incel related
Tired of seeing avi or gifs of Jennifer Connelly. Molly Ringwald was the better teen fantasy. We need more diversity in this regard. Tbh I'd even put Phoebe Cates above Jennifer Connelly as well. Idk how this is incel related though.
Someone make this your avi

Attachments

• ce41498f00f4860b10b2294d7361a608.gif
    ce41498f00f4860b10b2294d7361a608.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I love pale redheads, but no. Jennifer Connelly was peak GigaStacy.

to piss of faggots like you and it worked :feelsclown:.
Why did you assume I was pissed-off? I find it more funny, if anything, that you think using the wrong sub-forum will "piss people off" jfl.

Also:

JoinedJul 27, 2021Posts1,092

@der_komische

tf are u talking about she looks like a granny lmao

Total foid worship death

What u think of Winona Ryder as similar age and career ?

What u think of Winona Ryder as similar age and career ?
I find molly and Jennifer to be better personally but I can see someone liking her more. Especially her look in beetle juice

This is a common thing among incels. You perceive this Molly girl to be more attractive because you've been conditioned by a lifetime of trauma with foids to stay away from really attractive women like Jennifer Connelly. In truth molly is 6 at best.

Who gives a fuck? Foid worship

not even close but @der_komische Connelly gets brutally mogged by prime brooke shields anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back