Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News mom giving shit to her 15yo kid over "d" grade, boy kills her and bury her near church

Tbh.

I’m autistic and think we should all be sterilised. It’s not good to pass on inferior genes to a child and potentially ruin his life.

Agreed. Sub-110 IQ, sub-5 looks, short males AND females shouldn't have children.

Just kill your parents bro

if that pic is the kid at 14 he is going to grow into a babyfaced ginger incel turbomanlet, might as well kill and bury your family members it's already over no matter what the legal consequences are
This. I looked like a baby at 14/15 like this ginger fag. I look 15 now at 23.
It's over for him anyway.

I also trained karate when I was in elementary school and I was kind of fat, same like this little faggot. :feelskek: Still have both my parents, though.

Agreed. Sub-110 IQ, sub-5 looks, short males AND females shouldn't have children.
I’m all for increasing the genetic quality of our species. I’m a strong believer in social Darwinism and eugenics.

I’m all for increasing the genetic quality of our species. I’m a strong believer in social Darwinism and eugenics.

Same here boyo. I'm an adamant proponent of natural Eugenics. The problem is that, with the inception of the Welfare State and various government benefits that subsidize subhumans to breed, we've been on a dysgenic trajectory for over 60 years in the West. It coincides with the degeneration of contemporary culture as well (more low IQ, lazy subhumans breeding = genetic disaster we see today).

he should've went ER after killing his mum

Literal slayer

HE CHOKED THE BITCH

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back