Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mom is forcing me into therapy for real this time.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
For those of whom who don't remember or didn't care to remember, here's another thread for a bit of extra context:

Basically today I was in the car with my mom attending appointments and running errands and I brought up the fact that she said I was going to homeschooling and I proposed to her that if I'm in homeschooling I should be allowed to work my job, as well as do my virtual school work.

She basically told me a bunch of shit about how I wasn't going to homeschooling because I "Need to learn how to socialize and deal with people in the real world". I've told her about my feelings of being left out and instances of being bullied and ridiculed by the majority of my peers and shit. But here's what really set her off this time. During the end of this exchange which went something like this.

"Why do you hate public school so much Truckzo?"

"It's way more difficult than homeschooling and people go out of their way to make me feel bad about myself"

This shit literally set her off and she ripped the phone from my sister and started calling therapy clinics and eventually got me scheduled for some sort of examination or some shit.

I genuinely don't know what the fuck to do, I know not to tell them about the incel and internet 4chan garbage. But still.

Any advice?

I have no experience with this but I always imagined that it would be funny to just say the opposite of what you feel and think to theRapists

Say you want to school shooting. Maybe you can NEET for life. (In videogame)

Tell them you're a based and blackpilled incel who still hears the spiritual echoes of St. Blackops2cel reverberating inside his head. No more public school for you. At least the psych degree college whore/bluepilled liberal cuck "therapist" you're given might actually start listening to you rather than skimming over notes and prescribing some kikepills. :feelshaha:

Dude, go through with the therapy but bullshit them fr, invent some flabbergastingly stupid tale and lie to them because I’ve gone to therapy with two different people and they’re both equally shit and CANNOT or DO NOT want to relate to your problems. Hopefully it’s all on your moms or insurance’s dime.

Beg your mom that you’ll do therapy only if she lets you homeschool and tell her you’ll do public school “when you feel better”.

Also OP fuck your mom I had a mom just like that JFL it is such a bitch sometimes.

Should not say anything blackpill in the first place. But should bring up saving time in not commuting. I guess backpeddle a bit on some issues then come up with other excuses.

For those of whom who don't remember or didn't care to remember, here's another thread for a bit of extra context:

Basically today I was in the car with my mom attending appointments and running errands and I brought up the fact that she said I was going to homeschooling and I proposed to her that if I'm in homeschooling I should be allowed to work my job, as well as do my virtual school work.

She basically told me a bunch of shit about how I wasn't going to homeschooling because I "Need to learn how to socialize and deal with people in the real world". I've told her about my feelings of being left out and instances of being bullied and ridiculed by the majority of my peers and shit. But here's what really set her off this time. During the end of this exchange which went something like this.

"It's way more difficult than homeschooling and people go out of their way to make me feel bad about myself"

This shit literally set her off and she ripped the phone from my sister and started calling therapy clinics and eventually got me scheduled for some sort of examination or some shit.

I genuinely don't know what the fuck to do, I know not to tell them about the incel and internet 4chan garbage. But still.

Any advice?
Tell her your only problem is not having a gf.

You should go to the therapy at least one time and say to the therapist the same thing kiddo.

If the therapist makes fun of you say that you will go E AH

Any advice?
Do NOT say anything risky like suicidal thoughts, self harm, anger that makes you want to hurt others, or turning to addiction, because those fuckers can send you to the psych ward and trust me you would not like it

If the therapist makes fun of you

My longtime therapist has deliberately ignored certain things, it seems.

I don't recommend discussing it though.

Tell them you don't want to cause more carbon emissions by commuting to and from school everyday, and from the additional carbon emissions the school facility causes. Also tell them that papa klaus will make you eat ze bugs if they don't let you continue your academic career online.

Tell them you're a based and blackpilled incel who still hears the spiritual echoes of St. Blackops2cel reverberating inside his head. No more public school for you. At least the psych degree college whore/bluepilled liberal cuck "therapist" you're given might actually start listening to you rather than skimming over notes and prescribing some kikepills. :feelshaha:
the therapists need to let us rape their asses

i hated the students not the school when i was in public school

Seeing as no one will answer honestly here's my geniune advice:
At this point your mom has probably seen way too many redflags from you, so its inevitable that you're going to see a shrink. So you need to make a decision if you want to A) give the shrink a shot or B) you want to avoid it altogether.

Both are viable, there are some that find it incredibly catharthic having someone to vent to. Me personally, I find theopists to just be overly expensive whores. They have no financial incentive to actually help people, so they'll just coddle you into a slow stagnating malaise where you think they are helping you sort your shit out, but in actuality you've barely progressed at all. But that's just my experience, so take that with a grain of salt.

If you go for option B my best advice is to lie...hard. Hide your power level, study how normalfags behave via tiktok and youtube vlogs and then use that to "perform" for your therapist. Don't stonewall completely, instead sprinkle in a little truth but minimize it tremendelously and make that the centerpiece of your "issues". That gives something for those dumb motherfuckers to latch onto and "fix". Eventually they'll give you a bill of good health, or at least drastically reduce the amount of sessions required since you are "fixed". It's not hard, I've been able to deceive every therapist I've ever had with next to no effort. Deceiving your parents of your bill of good health will be far harder, but that's a whole other topic. Hope that helps.