Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment mommy priorities Q

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
What do you think would upset most moms more?

1) her boyfriend is cheating on her with another woman behind her back​
2) her boyfriend bullies her children​

I mean, maybe dads tend to answer (1) over (2) most of the time also and this is undue sexism...
...but I like to think if I were a dad that a GF harassing my son or daughter would upset me more than her fucking Chad.

Shouldn't we ideally have priorities about protecting our offspring over keeping loyalty of a sex partner?

I should be more durable to heartbreak than my children are to bullying.

Also if a foid cheated on me then I could break up with her, but kids can't break up with their parents' lovers, they're trapped with them unless parent is responsible and dumps.

Shouldn't we ideally have priorities about protecting our offspring over keeping loyalty of a sex partner?

I should be more durable to heartbreak than my children are to bullying.
JFL no one really cares about the fucken children, It is imposed on them by nature to have children

JFL no one really cares about the fucken children, It is imposed on them by nature to have children
Obviously some people do, even if you account it to nepotism or plotting to have services return

If you have both a kid and a gf, or a woman has a kid and a bf, you/her were already fucked in the head anyway

If you have both a kid and a gf, or a woman has a kid and a bf, you/her were already fucked in the head anyway
TBH just want to watch cartoons all day so being present for kid in room as I did so would prob not be that much harder.

It's high-effort if you wageslave but apparently they pay extra money to people with kids which would cover their expenses if you kept them humble with basic staples and didn't but them $500 gives like SIMPing (simply idolizing mediocre people) parents trying to buy kids' love and earning disdain/expectations instead

There is not special or nice about mother's anymore

Yes, definitely.
The main point of a sex partner is to have children with. The offspring is you, whereas the sex partner is an alien being.

Last edited:
That cartoon in your avatar is gay.