Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moneymaxxing is useless

• Thread starter Deleted member 38683
  • Start date
honestly lex luthor doesnt give a fuck, he even cheat on his wife with random sluts.
he's just enjoying (and knowing that she is with him only for the money) and when he get tired he will dump her and fuck another.

but yeah, moneymaxxing only is a "halo" for already good looking guys, low tier ones only can attract whores

If I had enough money and power to literally buy sex slaves I wouldn't care at all about being mugged. Just jefferey epsteinmaxx

brutal I had no idea bezos was a manlet

Billionaire Professor X look-alike < Multimillionaire playboy

If I had enough money and power to literally buy sex slaves I wouldn't care at all about being mugged. Just jefferey epsteinmaxx
Ego obsessed incels can't arrive upon this simple logical conclusion, they want to be admired and worshiped

This is proof that no amount of Moneymaxxing is gonna save you, look how he easily gets mogged by Leo

View: https://youtu.be/fkbhrnnrbcU

Being a millionaire but still courting women like a common man is what's useless

If I'm rich, women are merely products on a market to be bought and used, not these "beings" who are "above me" that I have to compete to win their favor

Ego obsessed idiots like yourself can literally have enough money to buy your way "out of the game" but you're so caught up in your ego you'd still play as if you are a regular man bound by conventional laws and norms

the chance of u die travelling alone is very high, and often involve very violent deaths
One of the most retarded lines I've ever read on the forum, I don't know what can top this.

So an incel travelling to Norway will just randomly get killed and have a violent death?

If I had the money I'd have 2 gothic females as personal hoze who would follow me everywhere in dominatrix outfits and fishnets

Ego obsessed incels can't arrive upon this simple logical conclusion, they want to be admired and worshiped

Being a millionaire but still courting women like a common man is what's useless

If I'm rich, women are merely products on a market to be bought and used, not these "beings" who are "above me" that I have to compete to win their favor

Ego obsessed idiots like yourself can literally have enough money to buy your way "out of the game" but you're so caught up in your ego you'd still play as if you are a regular man bound by conventional laws and norms

One of the most retarded lines I've ever read on the forum, I don't know what can top this.

So an incel travelling to Norway will just randomly get killed and have a violent death?
He can't understand that foids are literally a product. Imagine you, a person who can get quality food, competing against homeless people for a piece of old bread, it's not gonna happen.

He can't understand that foids are literally a product. Imagine you, a person who can get quality food, competing against homeless people for a piece of old bread, it's not gonna happen.
I think the greatest irony is that a lot of incels "see women as people", and these seem guys will then larp all around the forum talking about how much they hate women, and call women foids, holes, etc, but really and truly THEY REVERE WOMEN.

This is why they can't stand the idea of having sex with a woman who doesn't explicitly express both consent and attraction towards them.

A lot of incels are just blue pilled normies, kidding themselves, pretending to be black pillers.

I mean... if a woman is with you for money then you can't expect her to be faithful.

Leo is better looking and also has money. OK not as much but... enough for most women.

So in the mind of a shallow woman... why not?

I agree with people here that personality doesn't count for much but I do think it counts for something especially if you already have looks and money... and I'd think that Leo probably has a better personality than Jeff, too. I'd think most women would probably find him more charming.

So... yeah. The only real reason I can think of for a woman to choose Jeff is if she has insanely expensive tastes.

It can't get you female love so yeah

Dude, he clearly dosn't give 2 fucks.he's old enough to know that he's not atractive as him so why would he mind if that whore dumps him? he can get another. and its not like leonardo will want that whore either lmao

doubt it that people here moneymax for wife.. It's mostly to escape wageslaving and normies. You probably didn't started wageslaving yet

Moneymaxxing makes sense in case you want to surgerymax.

Even billionaires can be retards. He already lost like 50 billion to his first wife. Most other billionaires lost billions to foids as well.