Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MOOOOOOOOODS

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
Screenshot 20231222 183540

They're not even reading basic site rules anymore. :reeeeee:

Cowcels.is I already banned him anyway tbh

Ayo mods you please behead this nigger like ISIS

:feelsYall:

you are the only mod who does anything right here. All the other mods should be fired!
Na im sure they do well tbh. I've barely been on here the last month or two. I've been in too much rotmode to even do shit. exhausted by existing. My only salvation is at the bottom of a bottle and the tip of a needle. I need to stop neglecting this place. It's home

Na im sure they do well tbh. I've barely been on here the last month or two. I've been in too much rotmode to even do shit. exhausted by existing. My only salvation is at the bottom of a bottle and the tip of a needle. I need to stop neglecting this place. It's home
Humble response. I like it:feelscomfy:

No, they dont do shit. There is another underaged child on here that still isnt banned. And he also said that he wanted to fuck a man with a beard.
Homo

autistic men have made lots of inventions and NTs just wanted to kill them all and shit into their corpses

No, they dont do shit. There is another underaged child on here that still isnt banned. And he also said that he wanted to fuck a man with a beard.
Well you can always PM me directly. I'll look into things, but I'm also sure the other mods probably already have.

Humble response. I like it:feelscomfy:
ytho, its true jfl. I've been here since just after this forum launched. I care about it tbh. Hell, I still use the old theme just for the nostalgia factor

Over for spermcels