Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Morality

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
When I was a wee lad, I'd look up to superheroes and their morals, I used to actually be an arrogant little shit as well in highschool thinking I was such a good person aka a moral fag, but looking back on it, it's just a buncha horse shit. I see all the bullies and deadbeats getting girls and shit, then u have me thinking I'll find the right girl, I just have to be a kind person jfl. Now with that said I did stand up for myself later in school so the bullying kinda stopped, I was taught violence is never the answer, but when I started getting violent with people it actually fucking stopped it so go figure. Fuck I hate school and all the normshits in it including me

this may sound a bit beta but when i stopped responding or giving a fuck the bullies seemed to get bored and stop

this may sound a bit beta but when i stopped responding or giving a fuck the bullies seemed to get bored and stop
Nah it doesn't sound beta. Bullies thrive off, of turning ur happiness to unhappiness, so when they see u have lost all hope they find no point in continuing as it's no longer fun for them

Nah it doesn't sound beta. Bullies thrive off, of turning ur happiness to unhappiness, so when they see u have lost all hope they find no point in continuing as it's no longer fun for them

well said. i remember when a chadlite kept trying to establish this dynamic where i would be beta orbiting his GF(who he presented as single at the time) but i knew what was up and didnt play his shitty mindgames. he eventually got bored of it. when they realise they cant make you feel worse they dont gain anything.

I always saw the logic in behaving Christian and really took it on board with how I treated everyone I met.
Didn't work out well for me. I swear it's the main reason for my beta mentality as a youth. Wish I was red pilled pre puberty.

Morality is real and evident by the results it bears.

well said. i remember when a chadlite kept trying to establish this dynamic where i would be beta orbiting his GF(who he presented as single at the time) but i knew what was up and didnt play his shitty mindgames. he eventually got bored of it. when they realise they cant make you feel worse they dont gain anything.
Guys can be just a fucking shitty as girls sometimes man, although I'd of taken it a stop further and tried to get him back or fuck with him in some way, but good that u kept composure

Morality is real and evident by the results it bears.
I think morality in the sense of hey don't steal, don't go out of ur way to harm others real good, but the extra shit like taking it a step above, going out of ur way to forgive and all that shit is a buncha bs, too many dick heads in this world that would take advantage of u

I always saw the logic in behaving Christian and really took it on board with how I treated everyone I met.
Didn't work out well for me. I swear it's the main reason for my beta mentality as a youth. Wish I was red pilled pre puberty.
I forgot to say this in my post but fuck Christianity also had a big part of the morality deal with me, but the logic just doesn't work for me anymore. Like forgivness is a buncha horse shit as it let's people take advantage of u, and going out of ur way to be even kinder is gay as fuck as well. Does really turn men into betas

Guys can be just a fucking shitty as girls sometimes man, although I'd of taken it a stop further and tried to get him back or fuck with him in some way, but good that u kept composure

thing is i didnt really have any leverage on him. he was popular 6ft+, good looking which boosts his halo and i was the opposite so everyone would be on his side.

thing is i didnt really have any leverage on him. he was popular 6ft+, good looking which boosts his halo and i was the opposite so everyone would be on his side.
Incels never seem to win, fuck that karma bs

Morality has no objective validity and every individual can reject them anytime. Most moral beliefs are entirely self serving

Incels never seem to win, fuck that karma bs

yeah, the only way you can win is to ignore them. then again they dont really give a fuck about you so it will hardly affect them in the long run.

yeah, the only way you can win is to ignore them. then again they dont really give a fuck about you so it will hardly affect them in the long run.
If only a hERo could save us

Morality is just a contract you subscribe to when you also get benefits from it.

No benefits = contract is void.

Morality is just a contract you subscribe to when you also get benefits from it.

No benefits = contract is void.
Very true, when I was little I used to believe in heaven like a bitch, so I thought I'd also get in that way

that only works if you look high T

Back in school I took martial arts but I still got bullied even if I said to the bullies I do martial arts, yeah I fucking I wish I could've stand up and used violence against them but I didn't because of being a coward and fear, of being labelled as the bad guy because of how this cuck society works.
FUCK THIS WORLD

When I was a wee lad, I'd look up to superheroes and their morals, I used to actually be an arrogant little shit as well in highschool thinking I was such a good person aka a moral fag, but looking back on it, it's just a buncha horse shit. I see all the bullies and deadbeats getting girls and shit, then u have me thinking I'll find the right girl, I just have to be a kind person jfl. Now with that said I did stand up for myself later in school so the bullying kinda stopped, I was taught violence is never the answer, but when I started getting violent with people it actually fucking stopped it so go figure. Fuck I hate school and all the normshits in it including me
https://incels.is/threads/the-best-feeling-in-the-world.31335/

Back in school I took martial arts but I still got bullied even if I said to the bullies I do martial arts, yeah I fucking I wish I could've stand up and used violence against them but I didn't because of being a coward and fear, of being labelled as the bad guy because of how this cuck society works.
FUCK THIS WORLD
I'm currently doing a martial art myself and lemme tell u, even if i was a master id never tell my bullies or anyone trying to fuck with me that I do, simply because they'll wanna challenge that and see if ur bullshittin. I get the coward thing tho but honestly fuck that, if u don't do anything ur always letting the cuck society win. Also I hate teachers in school who just say ignore it, yea m8 I'm really gunna ignore someone trynna get in my face and it was mostly women teachers that said that as well kek

Lmao he tried to cuck himself? What has the West become.

Lmao he tried to cuck himself? What has the West become.

no lmao he tried to do a chris chan on me where he tried to fake his gf being single so i can go for her and so him and his friends can humiliate me.