Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media More curry music (Currycels GTFIH)

Has anyone posted this gem :lul::lul::lul:

Kek, what the actual fuck is that? WTF did I just watch? This one song is good enough to piss off any people, let alone white stacies.

Curries are living breathing meme.

LMAO the guy who is singing that dk bose song is not a singer at all, he is an actor, he is doing some lip-syncing. Also that's not a band, that's a song from a bollywood movie, they are faking a rock band LMFAO for some weird reason.

I am familiar with bollywood shit. But some band had played that song right? May be the movie took that song from that band, I was wondering which band is that?

Kek, what the actual fuck is that? WTF did I just watch? This one song is good enough to piss off any people, let alone white stacies.

Curries are living breathing meme.
JFL I remember my normie friend invited me too smoke but he had also invited some curry chicks and I got so stoned that I asked if they liked this shit and I started playing it:lul:. Funny thing is they actually knew it, I'm glad I'm a fucking ethnic or else I probably would have been reported for racism JFL.

JFL at the last two, specially the middle one (pardesi), so fucking gay this is why mainland curry music is so dumb and cringy.

But I liked the first one DK bose, which band is that? They play really dope. Do they have any album? Never heard of them. I don't understand why these kind of bands never get any attention in the curryland, what all they like are cringy bollywood twinky shit.

I am actually very impressed by the banglacel music scene, their rock bands are way above the mainland curry music. They also have some dope hip-hop shit going on, like these:

I like this last one, I listen to it specially when I am smoking weed, the song is exactly about that, kek:

I would say, mainland curry rock/metal scene is at least 200 years behind banglacel bands, just listen to these ones, they play like gods:

Curries need to get rid of their twinky bollywood shit to appreciate these kind of music.

Dam that band goes hard and the rappers are pretty good too. Wish I could understand them so I could sing along :( kek

JFL I remember my normie friend invited me too smoke but he had also invited some curry chicks and I got so stoned that I asked if they liked this shit and I started playing it:lul:. Funny thing is they actually knew it, I'm glad I'm a fucking ethnic or else I probably would have been reported for racism JFL.

Superkek, but I would enjoy that tunaktun song if I were high I think. Hilarious af.

Dam that band goes hard and the rappers are pretty good too. Wish I could understand them so I could sing along :( kek
Yea, I don't understand them all either, but I like their music. Did not know banglacurries are such metalheads.