Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee More evidence IT is literally retarded, in case you didn’t already know that

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
FAD95C90 3F95 4417 A86D EF6272DC0609

Imagine literally making up lies when we have Chadfishes who have profiles saying they’re child predators or some shit who get numbers and addresses. Shoutouts to @Reddit_is_for_cucks for making women bitch and cry when he flakes on them with his Chadfish, bet IT can’t explain that:feelshaha:

Looks > Personality, even on online dating

"Especially tinder" lmao

By showing even some chadlites gets no dates on tinder shes proving our point

She thinks this proves online dating is about personality but it actually proves online dating has extreme hypergamy

If this holes can sense personalities even through tinder why so many of them end up in relationships with aggressive guys

If this holes can sense personalities even through tinder why so many of them end up in relationships with aggressive guys
Right, if personality detectors were a thing, 33% of women wouldn’t be in abusive relationships (according to the CDC) lmao

larp and even if not we have no idea what the guy actually looks like, just because 6ft, blonde, and blue eyes doesn’t mean chad if his face or frame is shit

It maybe not be a lie.

Notice they didn't mention his face?

Lol IT will do anything to defend muh personality

"6ft+, blonde hair, blue eyes"

@Insomniac, is that you?

By showing even some chadlites gets no dates on tinder shes proving our point
They cant win.

Chadlite not getting dates? Proof of hypergamy.

Chadlite getting dates? Proof looks matter.
Right, if personality detectors were a thing, 33% of women wouldn’t be in abusive relationships (according to the CDC) lmao
THOSE 33% HAVE A PHD IN MANIPULATION :feels::feels::feels::feels:
Women would be however able to sense you post on Incel forums :feels: :feels: :feels: :soy:

I don't get how that proves anything.

Long time ago, when I had all my hair, I tried online dating. In the chat I ended up not knowing what to say. Everything I wrote sounded dumb. I lacked confidence indeed, but why did I ? Because I had never fucked a woman back then. I didn't know how to talk to women, and I still don't.

You don't know how to fuck women because you're confident. You're confident because you know how to fuck women.

View attachment 192760
Imagine literally making up lies when we have Chadfishes who have profiles saying they’re child predators or some shit who get numbers and addresses. Shoutouts to @Reddit_is_for_cucks for making women bitch and cry when he flakes on them with his Chadfish, bet IT can’t explain that:feelshaha:

Looks > Personality, even on online dating
IT cucks lie in broad day light. I wouldn’t trust a single word posted on reddit

They rationalize the smallest straws and if they find a slight stick will upvote and think they are right. I'm very glad sites like these don't have a reputation counter in them tbh

larp and even if not we have no idea what the guy actually looks like, just because 6ft, blonde, and blue eyes doesn’t mean chad if his face or frame is shit
True af could be a truecel soy lanklet like the ones at it lol being blonde haired and 6 ft alone doesn't make you chadlite.

They cant win.

Chadlite not getting dates? Proof of hypergamy.

Chadlite getting dates? Proof looks matter.

THOSE 33% HAVE A PHD IN MANIPULATION :feels::feels::feels::feels:
Women would be however able to sense you post on Incel forums :feels: :feels: :feels: :soy:
:feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back