Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More examples of FEMALES acting like incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR_QpqML1Ng

YES please, doxx some bro doctor for making tiktoks that are just flirty and not in the slightest big overyl sexual or offensive. I hope people die because he loses his medical license for sexual harassment.

2022 01 23 02 16 50 The QUEEN of Doxxing is BACK   YouTube   Brave

2022 01 23 02 19 02 The QUEEN of Doxxing is BACK   YouTube   Brave

If this woman had male chromosomes there would be school shootings

Last edited:
A subreddit called female dating strategy is a place for holes to hate on women. Still not banned. The double standards. :feelskek::feelskek:

Only a minority see the clear flaw in her psychopathic behavior while the rest praise her doxxing someone over a shitty joke, peak clownworld. She also face no consequences for doing so, now imagine a man doxxing a foid over a shitty joke, see what happens.

also it's clear that she got butthurt about the eyebrows meme because she's a post-wall roastie that needs fakeup to compensate for it.

lastly foids project ''toxic masculinity'' and ''incel behavior'' on men while behaving 10 times worse than the men they criticize for, this is why I have zero respect for foids and I don't think they have any semblance of sentience.

Last edited:
if a dude went through the lengths this cunt went through to expose someone, he would be considered a stalker and potential predator. Why is it that a man can't even make stupid jokes anymore, yet a women can literally destroy a man's entire professional and personal life with no repercussion?