Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More good news from Sverige, I hope these things keep happening

Noted for future stonings in Swedistan.

Sweden is by far one of -if not the most- cucked countries of all time: Even the USA doesn’t compare.

Good, accelerate, I want more sossesvin to be caught up in the violence, rape particularly.

I get along well with most arabs so I truly don't care whatever chaos ensues in the shithole cities.

Lol, you guys cry when people burn your shitty books. Keep commiting crimes, swedes need to be more radicalized against you
I do not cry fool. Islam is the only thing that can save the west from the braincuck it is in and is the most sensible long term solution for most brocels.

And I tell you as an atheist. All this atheistic nihilism is stupid. You have to be an intelligent atheist and support any movement that benefits us in the long term. Normies burning korans, foids celebrating their sexual freedom and White Knights saying how bad islam is while their girlfriends and wives cuck them.

You are naive and a victim of psyops.

Sweden is by far one of -if not the most- cucked countries of all time: Even the USA doesn’t compare.
Yes, and they seem to be improving, they now have the strictest immigration laws in the EU, mass rapefugee immigration seems to be turning them

Last edited:
Yes, and they seem to be improving, they now have the strictest immigration laws in the UE, mass rapefugee immigration seems to be turning them
Based- fuck the EU I hope one day that globohomo proxy breaks-up. I was hoping that following Brexit many other states would call for independence, but it seems as if ZOG has suppressed that.

I do not cry fool. Islam is the only thing that can save the west from the braincuck it is in and is the most sensible long term solution for most brocels.
Islam isn't going to solve anything, it doesn't even fix your shitty countries, if it did, you wouldn't be drowning yourselves trying to get to Europe, most real incels won't be any better with Islam, didn't you say yourself that you couldn't get any arranged marriage because you're ugly?
And I tell you as an atheist. All this atheistic nihilism is stupid. You have to be an intelligent atheist and support any movement that benefits us in the long term. Normies burning korans, foids celebrating their sexual freedom and White Knights saying how bad islam is while their girlfriends and wives cuck them.

You are naive and a victim of psyops.
You're literally morrocan, aren't your foids known in the arab world for being whores? Islam just makes societies unbearable to live, the West can be a jew controlled feminism and faggot rights hell. but it's still better than Islamic shitholes

Last edited:
Islam isn't going to solve anything, it doesn't even fix your shitty countries, if it did, you wouldn't be drowning yourselves trying to get to Europe, most real incels won't be any better with Islam, didn't you say yourself that you couldn't get any arranged marriage because you're being ugly?

You're literally morrocan, aren't your foids known in the arab world for being whores? Islam just makes societies unbearable to live, the West can be a jew controlled feminism and faggot rights hell. but it's still better than Islamic shitholes

I'm not there and I don't have the need to go to your shitty countries. So that? To live worse than I am now being a state parasite? :feelskek:

In Morocco, the Sharia does not apply as in most Muslim countries. If so, we would not have foids working. And that has been the problem. Years ago I would betabuxx a foid for a little money and my job, now it is impossible even in the most humble towns where parents want their daughters to study. And that continues to explain the dynamics of these last decades, where Moroccans want to be betabuxed by Saudi millionaires or residencepapermaxx in Europe. Moroccan women living in Europe are practically European mentally.

The Sharia is independent of the economic factor, fool.

Do not fool yourself. Inceldom has increased brutally in the last 50 years precisely for this reason: for the same freedom and liberal values that you defend and that go against your interests and the rest of your brocels.

And whether you like it or not, burning the Qur'an will do no good, it's just the seed for radicalization and while the Swedes have a disastrous reproduction rate, the Muslims will continue to spread like a fire in a gas-charged room.

All this alone is the decadence that will lead the West to its total demise.

it's just pieces of papers why are muslims so retarded seething over dumb shit?

Cry about it
There is no need to cry; is a pretty accurate prediction of how the West faces a crossroads: either the local population is replaced with immigrants, cheap and malleable labor, or the West takes steps towards the reconstitution of planning.

Crying for a Qur'an while I am an atheist is inefficient; believing that burning a Qur'an is a symbol of something, it is too; because the West is heading towards its own destruction internally and Islam is the only contender at the European level that appears.

Why are kuffar like this @Osman279

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back