Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope More proof that ricemen do well with Croatian whitoids

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Dnr article but the author is a product of ricemang + Croatian hole, mang. That had to have been lifefuel af for him, mang:feelsohh:

Ricemen in general do really good with Slavic foids, but so far I've never figured out why that is

Here in the US, I've known a few Slavic female/white Anglo couples, and they don't last.

Ricemen in general do really good with Slavic foids, but so far I've never figured out why that is

Here in the US, I've known a few Slavic female/white Anglo couples, and they don't last.
Must be in the blood or something, i suspect, Chico:feelshehe: a lot of em have a little bit of rice in them, mang:feelswhere::feelsstudy:

Depends on the toilet, just don't take a Stacy. White men always want a Stacy, just pick an ugly Becky with big breasts and she'll make you happy. Unless you're Black... :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Must be in the blood or something, i suspect, Chico:feelshehe: a lot of em have a little bit of rice in them, mang:feelswhere::feelsstudy:

Their ancestors have been raped by Asians for thousands of years, the Huns (Xiongnu), Turks (Bulgars, and others), and Mongols.

Their ancestors have been raped by Asians for thousands of years, the Huns (Xiongnu), Turks (Bulgars, and others), and Mongols.
Based rice forefathers, leaving behind potential gifts for their ricecel descendants, mang:feelsthink::feelsaww: