Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More than half of all births in Germanistan are of none white none German women

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
According to this controversial ex politician who was kicked out his former political party for oppossing the migrations politics of the sate. He says and he qoutes figures obtained from the Bureau of Statsitics in Germanistan that over 50% of all live births currently are of none whites meaning they are Arabs, Turks, Subsaharans, Vietnamese etc.

Switch on the subtitles and switch to what ever language you preffer to read and see for yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0wmnYQXzg&t=2147s

Gotta feel bad for y'all, but not bad enough to leave Europe :feelsmusic:

Gotta feel bad for y'all, but not bad enough to leave Europe :feelsmusic:
Nah dont feel bad , nothing will happen realy. The place will simply develop into a new South Africa, crime, poverty, collapsing infrastructure, electricity blackouts etc. Cumskins living in their own areas, Currys living in their own hoods, Subsaharans in their own areas, Turks one side, Arabs one side. One big South Africa in Europe

A wonderful leftist utopian paradise

it must be boring to whine about this all day :feelsseriously:. you only live once bro

"It is necessary that I should die for my people, but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know I was right" - Adolf Hitler

Germany is 100% kiked and ZOGed. Of course, this would happen.

It would sound controversial, but Europe needs someone like Hitler to get rid of all the migrants and mixed race kids from Europe.

:feelspuke:
18readers-germany-esther-articleLarge.jpg
ss-140702-mixed-blood-Snodgrass-Family-08.jpg

What a fucking way to ruin & waste genetics. Absolutely disgraceful, I would love for these to be gassed(in Minecraft).
the biggest weakness of white people is that once they mixed with any other race there's no going back, kid will always be closer to ethnic parent (negroid, mongoloid, indian, arab, central asian etc) Even if such mixed race kid will in the future mix only with white people, his offspring will never be white again.
images

the biggest weakness of white people is that once they mixed with any other race there's no going back, kid will always be closer to ethnic parent (negroid, mongoloid, indian, arab, central asian etc) Even if such mixed race kid will in the future mix only with white people, his offspring will never be white again.
This. Look at the present state of Brazil, that's how the U.S. & Germany will be in the next 50 years or so.

This. Look at the present state of Brazil, that's how the U.S. & Germany will be in the next 50 years or so.
yeah, it's just sad. Even take Europe, look at Portugal and Spain, hundreds years of Arab occupation completely changed them.

8806-1614090062.jpg
220x330
Sergio_Ramos_Interview_2021.jpg
Sergio_Busquets_2018.jpg
Xavi_13981129001173637176666027076571.jpg
Russia-Spain_2017_%2811%29.jpg
Marco_Asensio_2018.jpg
Carlos_Soler_2020_%28cropped%29.png

330px-Bruno_Fernandes_Portugal%2C_2018.jpg

jose-mourinho.jpeg
83221_v9_bc.jpg
Javier-Bardem-Spanish.jpg

Only small % of population who are still white/relatively white

375px-Guillermo_Abascal.jpg
440px-Jan_Cornet%2C_XII_Premis_Gaud%C3%AD_%282020%29.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, it's just sad. Even take Europe, look at Portugal and Spain, hundreds years of Arab occupation completely changed them.

8806-1614090062.jpg
220x330
Sergio_Ramos_Interview_2021.jpg
Sergio_Busquets_2018.jpg
Xavi_13981129001173637176666027076571.jpg
Russia-Spain_2017_%2811%29.jpg
Marco_Asensio_2018.jpg
Carlos_Soler_2020_%28cropped%29.png

330px-Bruno_Fernandes_Portugal%2C_2018.jpg
They have facial features/structures more similar to other North Europeans & still look very different from sands.
jose-mourinho.jpeg
83221_v9_bc.jpg
Javier-Bardem-Spanish.jpg
View attachment 1005054

Only small % of population who are still white/relatively white

View attachment 1005056
375px-Guillermo_Abascal.jpg
440px-Jan_Cornet%2C_XII_Premis_Gaud%C3%AD_%282020%29.jpg
Nah Meds are still fully White, their dna correlates very heavily with that of other White Europeans:

FUaCgJ1XEAAQNvN

Also share similar genetic groupings:

Main qimg 8732155121b2052db4a0ed9810bcaba3 lq

Mediterraneans are rich in Neolithic Anatolian & Steppe DNA, with Natufian DNA(Middle-Eastern) in the single digits which makes it trace amounts. Whereas Middle-Easterners are rich in Natufian DNA which split-off earlier from Eurasians than EEF.

The Arabs were a small population at the time & hardly mixed, and if they did, they took that mixed blood with them out back to their lands.

So yes, Meds are White. I'm sick of these ethnic shitskin copers saying else wise based on some random cherrypicked image or assuming trace Natufian DNA=Sandnigger.

They have facial features/structures more similar to other North Europeans & still look very different from sands.

Nah Meds are still fully White, their dna correlates very heavily with that of other White Europeans:

View attachment 1005079

View attachment 1005083

Mediterraneans are rich in Neolithic Anatolian & Steppe DNA, with Natufian DNA(Middle-Eastern) in the single digits which makes it trace amounts. Whereas Middle-Easterners are rich in Natufian DNA which split-off earlier from Eurasians than EEF.

The Arabs were a small population at the time & hardly mixed, and if they did, they took that mixed blood with them out back to their lands.

So yes, Meds are White. I'm sick of these ethnic shitskin copers saying else wise based on some random cherrypicked image or assuming trace Natufian DNA=Sandnigger.
at what % does dna become trace dna?

View attachment 1005079

View attachment 1005083

So Moroccans is White as well?
forvard-barselony-munir-otkazyvalsja-oplachivat-schjot-v-klube-do-priezda-policii_1536732273881688281.jpg
350px-Hakim_Ziyech_2021.jpg
724520-1636969902.jpg

So Moroccans is White as well?
forvard-barselony-munir-otkazyvalsja-oplachivat-schjot-v-klube-do-priezda-policii_1536732273881688281.jpg
350px-Hakim_Ziyech_2021.jpg
724520-1636969902.jpg
Third looks Sand, first two don't really.

And did you even look at what I sent? They cluster very close with other Europeans, share similar alleles, etc

Also, here is a face composite measuring the average facial features/structure in Italy
Main qimg cd52dfd196d98391694620861906e0fc pjlq

at what % does dna become trace dna?
For most meds, the Natufian is in the single digits. Also, around half of the Natufian genome is similar to WHG.

Also, Anatolia historically was white & they shared more alles with North Europeans than ME:
Screenshot 2023 12 15 at 11032 PM

images
Brutal

Germany is turning into a Arab State

Germany is turning into a Arab State
I think so too. Before the Arabs arrived they already had millions of Turks, Kurdish refugees, millions of Lebanese and Palastians and muslims from the Balkans as refugees

The German government this year said they want to bring in 400,000 young adult worker immigrants a year to replace the net loss of 400,000 per year from retirements of baby boomers.

The German government this year said they want to bring in 400,000 young adult worker immigrants a year to replace the net loss of 400,000 per year from retirements of baby boomers.
Isnt that exactly what is also happening in USA? Last I checked like over 1 million boomers are retiring per year. Thing is, the majority immigrants coming in are not highly skilled. This is a ticking time bomb for the welafare state because eventually the expenditures will far outweigh the states capabilities and businesses and their workforce forced to pay taxes will find ways to avoid paying them.

What happens when this structure collapses?

Isnt that exactly what is also happening in USA? Last I checked like over 1 million boomers are retiring per year. Thing is, the majority immigrants coming in are not highly skilled. This is a ticking time bomb for the welafare state because eventually the expenditures will far outweigh the states capabilities and businesses and their workforce forced to pay taxes will find ways to avoid paying them.

What happens when this structure collapses?

The US had replacement birthrates until recently so it won't show up for quite a long time the more people retiring than entering the workforce. The USA is also substantially richer per capita, even though Germany is also a wealthy nation. This is the per capita nominal GDP in 2023...

USA: $80,400
Germany: $52,800

The US level is 52% higher.

Germany population pyramid 2
USA Population Pyramid

See how the US has slightly more young workers than people retiring.

The masses of beaners the US is getting they are doing manual labor jobs, which the US really needs as whites don't want to do those jobs for the most part. An important thing is many of the other ethnics the US is getting like East Asians, Middle Easterners and Curries they are elites, in science, engineering and software. In fairness the Euros are also trying for this strategy. The Euros are hoping they can get more skilled workers, and also train young people right in Germany for trades.

The USA currently has this demographics..

Non-Hispanic Whites: 57%
Hispanics: 20%
Blacks: 14%
Others: 9% (mainly Asians)

Most Hispanics identify as white, so from that perspective the US is much 'whiter'. In fairness to Hispanics they are on average by genetic testing I have seen 50% European(mainly Iberian of course), 40% Amer-Indian, 10% Black.

Its happening to USA , UK and France as well from what i heard
And all of those places are just as pozzed, kiked, and ZOGed, if not worse.

The USA currently has this demographics..

Non-Hispanic Whites: 57%
Hispanics: 20%
Blacks: 14%
Others: 9% (mainly Asians)

Most Hispanics identify as white, so from that perspective the US is much 'whiter'. In fairness to Hispanics they are on average by genetic testing I have seen 50% European(mainly Iberian of course), 40% Amer-Indian, 10% Black.
My assumption based on number of children per family is that the majority of new births in USA are also majority none white.

To what degree can a hispanic be "white"? Personally as of 75% white ancestry i my opinion because a hapa 50/50 is not white so a Hisapnic is mixed race at best. But who knows, I guess its a matter of opinon at the end of the day.

Btw USA is lucky in regard to its population pyramid at least for now. Germany and in the same breath the EU countries are screwed because they sadly do not attract the brightest and best talent like the USA. The Sands coming in as refugees , majority do not have school leavers certificates. To intergrate them into a technologically advanced economy will be difficult at best. Majority as of now are recieving welfare and have been for the last few years

My assumption based on number of children per family is that the majority of new births in USA are also majority none white.

To what degree can a hispanic be "white"? Personally as of 75% white ancestry i my opinion because a hapa 50/50 is not white so a Hisapnic is mixed race at best. But who knows, I guess its a matter of opinon at the end of the day.

Btw USA is lucky in regard to its population pyramid at least for now. Germany and in the same breath the EU countries are screwed because they sadly do not attract the brightest and best talent like the USA. The Sands coming in as refugees , majority do not have school leavers certificates. To intergrate them into a technologically advanced economy will be difficult at best. Majority as of now are recieving welfare and have been for the last few years

Probably now is over 50% of babies in the US are non-whites. Ya that is why its not as big of an issue in the US. Our pyramid isn't that bad, and we can recruit the best in basically any amount we want.

The US also even if you don't have any training or schooling you can still work on job sites. Its not like there is any government checking it. Thats also how Britain gets so many immigrants working, is they just don't check. But my impression is Germany and other Euro countries are much stricter.

I was reading about Syrians in Germany who were butchers, they worked in a butcher shop for years in Syria. Yet in Germany they aren't allowed to work as butchers because they don't have the German credentials. So they have been on welfare for years and getting free apartment.

Last edited:
Probably now is over 50% of babies in the US are non-whites. Ya that is why its not as big of an issue in the US. Our pyramid isn't that bad, and we can recruit the best in basically any amount we want.

The US also even if you don't have any training or schooling you can still work on job sites. Its not like there is any government checking it. Thats also how Britain gets so many immigrants working, is they just don't check. But my impression is Germany and other Euro countries are much stricter.

I was reading about Syrians in Germany who were butchers, they worked in a butcher shop for years in Syria. Yet in Germany they aren't allowed to work as butchers because they don't have the German credentials. So they have been on welfare for years and getting free apartment.
Actually nobody will stop a Syrian butcher from working. It is the German businesses that demand "German" qualifications. However, a Syrian butcher can work and do work in Halal orientated butcheries, i.e in muslim owned butcheries.

The German economy is structured very differently to the Anglo economy, its more export orientated thus requiring targeted training for very precise and specific job roles, thats in for example the production sector which requires a certain degree of efficiency in subjects such as maths, physics, chemistry, IT before enetring into a apprenticeship. Apparently the majority of immigrants do not have basic schooling in these subjects and the majority do not posses a school leavers certificate. In Germany no apprenticeship = no job offers or only offers for low skilled minimum wage jobs which nobody wants neither the native locals nor the immigrants because welfare payments are about just as good as minimum wage after tax and such . So Germany is screwed in this regard. Secondly there is the language barrier for the more office oreintated jobs that require a high degree of written as well as oral communication skills.

Its easy to teach a young child under 13 years of age these skills in the school system but the majority of refugees are between the ages of 18-35. So a difficult task at best if indeed the goal is to intergrate them into the economy. No country in history has ever achieved this task not even the USA as evidenced by reading through stories and accounts of previous culturaly similar immigrants i.e Europeans working manual jobs as 1st generation arrivals with only subsequent generations enjoying full intergration due to the privilege of enetring the school system as children.

This was inevitable but to see it occur within 63 years (2 generations) is the not so surprising part, it took 55 in USA for it to occur.

I want to make babies with blonde German women.

According to this controversial ex politician who was kicked out his former political party for oppossing the migrations politics of the sate. He says and he qoutes figures obtained from the Bureau of Statsitics in Germanistan that over 50% of all live births currently are of none whites meaning they are Arabs, Turks, Subsaharans, Vietnamese etc.

Switch on the subtitles and switch to what ever language you preffer to read and see for yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0wmnYQXzg&t=2147s

Hitler was right