Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More women in the world than men- male fantasy or mob rule and harem building?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42848
  • Start date
Deleted member 42848

Deleted member 42848

Self-banned
-
When I was a lad, it once brought me joy when my ears did hear that more females than males on this world was said to appear. But with females being monkey branching hypergamous cock carousel riding foids, not only are they dangerous with hivemind mob rule (since they were allowed to vote) but they will build ever enlargening mixed race harems and this just brings tears to my eyes.

There are far more men under 40 than women under 40.

Women aren't Humans.

yea basically this. those numbers count roasties and grandmas that outlive their husbands...and even still I was told how I should pick colleges with more foids than men but yet again the :bluepill: led me to disappointment when those foids chased the top 10% of guys anyway :feelswhat:

Women aren't Humans.
they are serpentile creature.

foids will go lesbian when they cant be in a chad harem.

foids will go lesbian when they cant be in a chad harem.
I am literally 100% convinced that that's why we have so many lesbians today.:blackpill::blackpill:

yea basically this. those numbers count roasties and grandmas that outlive their husbands...and even still I was told how I should pick colleges with more foids than men but yet again the :bluepill: led me to disappointment when those foids chased the top 10% of guys anyway :feelswhat:
yeah it doesn't matter where you go in the US (maybe soon the whole world) because contemporary femoids are mob-ruled hypergamous drones. If things go on maybe they will evolve into sexbots for the Chads.

you got any sources on this Supreme Incel Commander in Chief?
Go to sex ratio by age stats of any country. I could not find one where there were more women than men under age 40. After that, men dying off at higher rates starts making us fall behind.