Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Morgan Freeman gives some very bluepilled advice on how to get women

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-

If you express to her that she's attractive, aren't you already showing interest? The fuck. And just lol at "respecting" women.

I kind of like Morgan Freeman, but he has been controlled by (((hollywood libtards))) who try to use him for an political or social agenda.

He's right. In my experience, you have to wait for them to give you a signal.

He's right. In my experience, you have to wait for them to give you a signal.
That never happens for incels, or most unnatractive men. That's why PUA exists, men were lied to, told they had to take the initiative and go for complete strangers. Either way won't work if you're ugly.

That never happens for incels, or most unnatractive men. That's why PUA exists, men were lied to, told they had to take the initiative and go for complete strangers. Either way won't work if you're ugly.
True. You're pretty much fucked if you're unattractive... but we already know that.

I kind of like Morgan Freeman, but he has been controlled by (((hollywood libtards))) who try to use him for an political or social agenda.
@Jewsel @hehe xd

We have been summoned

Bluepill overdose, had to call 911

Just be a rich famous actor theory

This is actually good advice.

he's an oldass bitch

I like morgan freeman tbh, this wasn't that bad

Isnt' this what happens nowdays?

It's true about letting women chase you. However, you need something that will make them want to chase you in the first place. Therein lies the problem. Just be really good looking! ... Or a rich, famous actor. Works every time brah!

Men usually were the ones who initiated with women. Many autistic or weak men get discouraged after a few rejections and stop doing it. If the ideas on this board were true sales wouldn't exist as a profession.