Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Morning routine?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
7am: wake up, take a short shit

7am-7:30am: shower, i brush my teeth in there

7:30-7:45: dry off and sit on my phone

7:45: eat breakfast and go to school.

What do you usually eat mr inkweelll

Wake up brush teeth and breakfast

I never had a routine. My life lacks structure

7am-Noon: Wake up
7am-Noon: Panic because I woke up late, again, and rush to get ready for work
8am-Noon: Now I'm at work but I'm late. Spend a few minutes getting bitched at then start working
8am-5pm: Hate my life and daydream while I'm at work
5-530: Walk home
6pm-Midnight: Enjoy life and lurk on here. Eat some food. Watch some YouTube. I'm okay.
Midnight-4am: Lay in bed and try to sleep. Usually end up sleeping between 2:30-4am

Repeat year after year

Fap to lolis
Check iternet for messages from lolis
No messages from lolis
Fap to lolis

Putinfap

8:15: wake up, pick phone

8:15-rest of the day: browse .co

I've never really had a set routine that has run for a long period of time. When I was in high-school, I used to get up and check my phone, get dressed, get some food from the kitchen and rush to school. I would typically wake up 30 minutes before school started, and it was a 10 minute walk so I had to rush.

Check incels.co
Drink coffee (+cigarillo)
Toilet
Shower
Lecture

Chat to @Napoleon de Geso and get no replies

Coffee
Postmaxx
Rot
Repeat

wake up>stretch>turn on pc>piss and brush teeth>make tea

8am-Noon: Now I'm at work but I'm late. Spend a few minutes getting bitched at then start working
5-530: Walk home
6pm-Midnight: Enjoy life and lurk on here. Eat some food. Watch some YouTube. I'm okay.
Midnight-4am: Lay in bed and try to sleep. Usually end up sleeping between 2:30-4am

Repeat year after year
he asked MORNING ROUTINE

he asked MORNING ROUTINE

That was my morning routine

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
57A48E62 17B0 4C1A 8EBC 3F6AC9DC7287

I've never really had a schedule, even when I went to school.

I wash myself with a rag on a stick

1200: Wake up
1pm-2am Rot
Also work on getting into college and money maxing, but I'm a peon, so money max is just cope

I brush my teeth and go on a walk with my dog.

Wake up, eat breakfast, brush teeth, shower, go out to work. Riveting.

Don't have a routine really, when I have a full time job I do but right now I'm studying so nothing really

Mines the exact same. I have a timetable for each day of what ima do on dis timetable app

I just wake up and look at alerts.

I’m asleep during that time jfl at schoolcels and wagiecels :feelshaha: