Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mortis in the city part 3 - No ethnic in sight

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Drunk af in the city again. It's still white men only. All the ethnics are either depressed, lonely, or wage slaving on a friday evening.

It's still all white tik tok pretty boy in relationships mangs.

If you're not white in the west then GG's. I didn't make the rules, women did. So be mad at them tbhnglfrfr.

I always imagined cities in england as being basically only ethnics and roadmen

Why not get drunk in your own abode?

"Who is this ugly deathnic that dares to go outside"

Drunk af in the city again.
I could never be drunk in public; I just would be too worried something would happen.

I understand
Being drunk all depends on my mood; which is probably one of the reasons I prefer weed, since no matter my mental state it always makes me feel better.

However, with alcohol, I have to time it right.

Being drunk all depends on my mood; which is probably one of the reasons I prefer weed, since no matter my mental state it always makes me feel better.

However, with alcohol, I have to time it right.
IDK I kinda understand what you said something with weed but idk some people get anxious using weed and since it social circle only i dont want anything to do with it. I want to buy it and not interact with anyone at all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back