Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most beautiful human invention?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imo most the beautiful invention is definitely fire. I love the heat, the intense color and the motion of fire. No other human invention can compare to it. The larger, the bigger, the more powerful the fire, the better, the greater the satisfaction.

One reason in many, why I like many pagan religions over Abrahamic ones. The pagans always new the importance of Fire. And most pagan religions worshipped the Sun as their most beloved God.

What's yours?

Imo most the beautiful invention is definitely fire. I love the heat, the intense color and the motion of fire. No other human invention can compare to it. The larger, the bigger, the more powerful the fire, the better, the greater the satisfaction.

One reason in many, why I like many pagan religions over Abrahamic ones. The pagans always new the importance of Fire. And most pagan religions worshipped the Sun as their most beloved God.

What's yours?

internet, but specially, the internet between 2005-2012
now it is only a tool for mass control and censorship.

Islamic theocracy is the best form of government ever invented

Nuclear Weapons.

What's yours?
What do you mean by pagan? henotheism? If so which faith

already on its way

the internet undoubtably

i think medicine and meds are the best thing humans ever created.
electricity is also important but medicine mogs
Fire was around long before humans
yeah, fire was a discovery, not an invention

Humans didn't invent fire ,they discovered it if anything.

you went full retard, fire is not an invention its a discovery. for me beautiful invention is bidet, power steering, air conditioning, roomba , medicine and other stuff that makes life comfy af.

Fire was discovered
Humans didn’t invent it