Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most ERs chimp out way too early

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Disclaimer: I do not condone violence, rape, and SA. This post was written for entertainment purposes only.

Think about it. Saint Lepine targeted feminists, but he killed insignificant whores instead of the real deal. He tried to mod his M14 (which isn't meant for CQC) fully automatic (He damaged the gun in the process kek) instead of embracing it's sniper-like properties.

Had he gotten proficient with his gun, and coupled it with a few attachments (Like a silencer) He could have achieved his goal. Instead of going ER at a feminist rally, he chose to shoot up a school instead. He let anger overcome him, instead of looking at the bigger picture.

You see, feminist rallies are loud and disorganized. Even if he missed, its likely no one heard the shot. Allowing for follow ups.

Many of his targets would be buried several meters underground, had he thought of a more organized revenge.

Again, I do not condone any of his actions. Take this post as a fun experiment, nothing more.

M14 would be perfect for a charles whitman style ER in video game

Disclaimer: I do not condone violence, rape, and SA. This post was written for entertainment purposes only.

Think about it. Saint Lepine targeted feminists, but he killed insignificant whores instead of the real deal. He tried to mod his M14 (which isn't meant for CQC) fully automatic (He damaged the gun in the process kek) instead of embracing it's sniper-like properties.

Had he gotten proficient with his gun, and coupled it with a few attachments (Like a silencer) He could have achieved his goal. Instead of going ER at a feminist rally, he chose to shoot up a school instead. He let anger overcome him, instead of looking at the bigger picture.

You see, feminist rallies are loud and disorganized. Even if he missed, its likely no one heard the shot. Allowing for follow ups.

Many of his targets would be buried several meters underground, had he thought of a more organized revenge.

Again, I do not condone any of his actions. Take this post as a fun experiment, nothing more.
He should have tried to remember some of the basics of CQC

Think about it. Saint Lepine targeted feminists, but he killed insignificant whores instead of the real deal.
all foids are insignificant whores

I'd rather cap fat redneck white bitches like this.

Attachments

• 1979711_10152545070613167_2795544507528560660_n.jpg
    1979711_10152545070613167_2795544507528560660_n.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5