Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Most expensive house in the world

>Spending $250mil to live in Jew York
Kek.

There’s people in my area who live in nicer homes for like $2mil. What makes Jew York so great that people will spend this much money to live there?

>Be billionaire
>Get stabbed to death by crackhead while buying a latte
Maybe it be worth it if Spider-Man was real.

Spider-Man GIF

Last edited:
Brutal mogging at 0:17.

I'd rather buy an island if I had that amount of money tbh

oh yeah I own that one

I'm telling you guys... anything is possible! Don't ever get up Keep... Keep grinding, keep hustling... s-shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I-I promise you. You've just got to take that first step. take that hard step of actually doing something!

Mogs me to infinity.

I'm telling you guys... anything is possible! Don't ever get up Keep... Keep grinding, keep hustling... s-shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I-I promise you. You've just got to take that first step. take that hard step of actually doing something!
Meeks is my favorite self improvement redpill influenecer

no expensive house 4 ur height

All the money and fame in the world can’t make up for manletism.
His natural mog wasn't enough for him, he also went to dye his hair grey and style it like anime protagonist's friend that has very little screentime

Would be cool as a place to crash if you ever visited NYC for whatever reason. The deck is a nice place to sperg around and stare at the city lights at night. But I'd rather get my main house as a big mansion with large, open land.

Not that I'll ever be rich for these thoughts to realistically happen...