Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most fat and ugly married men were decent looking when they got married

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
You always see soys claiming ugly men can get married by pointing out some married celebrities who got fat and ugly when they aged, but in their youth they without fail looked at least decent, often they were even Chads/Chadlites. Most men let themselves go once they get married since there's no need to impress other women anymore. The problem is when you're already ugly while young, these men (us) never get married and become incels instead.

Maybe truth, my dad was a mid normie when he wasn’t fat. Also, he is NT af

Last edited:
I saw some ugly and fat guys getting married....well, usually to even fatter and uglier foids.

I saw some ugly and fat guys getting married....well, usually to even fatter and uglier foids.
Are you in a rural area? I almost never see this happen in the city where even the fattest ugliest women have unlimited options.

Are you in a rural area? I almost never see this happen in the city where even the fattest ugliest women have unlimited options.

Yes, I mostly saw it in small towns and villages.
White trash people, basically.