Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most foids will burn in hell anyway

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Because of abortion, more foids kill innocent little fetuses every ten years than all the people killed in war in the the last 5000 or so years, if hell exists I guarantee you that no foid will be rejecting me in hell as there is no laws or no cucked police to protect them

I'll probably be in hell for cooming so much tbh.

I don’t believe that tbh, god is a evil god and foids and sexhavers will probably be in heaven and I will be in hell eternally

I don’t believe that tbh, god is a evil god and foids and sexhavers will probably be in heaven and I will be in hell eternally
No in the eyes of God abortion is the same as murder, just because they won't spend time in jail on earth doesn't mean that they won't suffer the same outcome in the afterlife

I wish hell existed

Satan is probably a simp too

When you die, you can rape femoids (in hell).

If I go to hell, imma rape every girl I see.

if there was a god, he wouldn't have let holes gain so much power

God doesen't exist, but if he did he'd be a raging feminist that lets all holes into heaven regardless of merit.

Christ cuck cope. Once your brain stops working, you’re completely gone. If you get brain damage, you don’t experience the world the same way so when you have no brain, you have no perception of anything

no bro they'll go to heaven cuz they had a bible quote on their Instagram page :soy::soy::soy:

Women have no soul

Christ cuck cope. Once your brain stops working, you’re completely gone. If you get brain damage, you don’t experience the world the same way so when you have no brain, you have no perception of anything
This. This, right here.

I sure fuckin' hope so.

this is true in Islam actually, according to Islamic hadith the majority of Hell's inhabitants are women.

No in the eyes of God abortion is the same as murder, just because they won't spend time in jail on earth doesn't mean that they won't suffer the same outcome in the afterlife
most man are also going to hell.Most people sell god for less then a quarter.man i wish i died with my little brother.if i had died then,i would have never offended god...

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

hell is too cold for women. women deserve to be blasted into the centre of the sun repetitively

Satan is probably a simp too
Actually Satan wife is Lilith ex woman of Adam. Lilith was with Adam and they split cuz sex and Adam told to God she dosen't want to obey to his fav sex position, meanwhile Lilith fucked with every demons and impregnated her and she had many babies and God saw Lilith is a degenerative whore and cursed Lilith and kill all her babies, and Lilith told God I'm gonna kill every child cuz revenge and God said no you don't and Lilith told God if the babies are not Christened they are mine.

And Satan saw Lilith and made her the Princess of Darkness... basically his wife.

Jfl:feelskek: it's all about the sex we are doomed, who created this existence is retarded

Cope harder boyo :feelshaha:

Gods, heaven and hell are fairytale bullshit. There’s just the void.

Sodomah and Gomorrah Street whores, devil incarnate. They will burn in hell for eternity.