Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most "Free" Countries In The World?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
By free in this context, I mean ones which claim to be free, but in reality, have many draconian measures?

The most free countries in muhhh Scandinavia are becoming shitholes by allowing multiculturalism and progressivism destroy their country. Sweden is a literal shithole now due to immigration. We already thought it was bad for Sweden in the mid 2000s now look at Sweden now holy shit man.

The most free countries in muhhh Scandinavia are becoming shitholes by allowing multiculturalism and progressivism destroy their country. Sweden is a literal shithole now due to immigration. We already thought it was bad for Sweden in the mid 2000s now look at Sweden now holy shit man.
Yeah Sweden is dead.

Probably Syria or Afghanistan

Go to a poor country with average income in USA. You'll be free asf.

Australia during covid lockdown showed its true colors. Much economic freedom and capitalism but then don't you dare disobey the government kek.

Cuckada

You are free... to wageslave 24/7 in a frozen hellhole to afford low quality food, a tiny box apartment and interact with absolutely no one if you are a bottom 50% wealth sub5 male.

All while they toot their own horn as being one of the happiest, most tolerant and equal countries on earth.

Australia during covid lockdown showed its true colors. Much economic freedom and capitalism but then don't you dare disobey the government kek.
Yeah feel so bad for Australia, place is still a prison.

Cuckada

You are free... to wageslave 24/7 in a frozen hellhole to afford low quality food, a tiny box apartment and interact with absolutely no one if you are a bottom 50% wealth sub5 male.

All while they toot their own horn as being one of the happiest, most tolerant and equal countries on earth.
Oh fr? thought Canada would not be that bad, especially w legal weed, and gov handouts/healthcare.

Oh fr? thought Canada would not be that bad, especially w legal weed, and gov handouts/healthcare.
Trudeau is a kike puppet. Literal WEF puppet

Legal weed costs 2-3x as much as weed from the town dealer even before legalization. Govt handouts only go to foids, abos and migrant shitskin families who shit out a bunch of kids. Healthcare is socialized which is nice but it takes forever to see a doctor. I never even use it, it's been years since I've been to the doctor so it's really of no use to me.

Legal weed costs 2-3x as much as weed from the town dealer even before legalization. Govt handouts only go to foids, abos and migrant shitskin families who shit out a bunch of kids. Healthcare is socialized which is nice but it takes forever to see a doctor. I never even use it so...
Wait how much is a gram there?

Wait how much is a gram there?
I don't smoke but I remember back in 2016 (pre-legalization) you could find it as low as $5 a g, while nowadays even cheap shit is like $12 a g.
I live in BC which has the cheapest weed, in other places it's more expensive.

Yeah feel so bad for Australia, place is still a prison.
What do you expect from a country that not so long ago was famous for banning violent videogames like Postal 2 or Mortal Kombat. I think that under Australian law if police are bored and they catch you with a Postal 2 copy you can be fined because the law was never reviewed kek.

I don't smoke but I remember back in 2016 (pre-legalization) you could find it as low as $5 a g, while nowadays even cheap shit is like $12 a g.
I live in BC which has the cheapest weed, in other places it's more expensive.
Ah dude that fucking sucks, in the US I get 14gs for 100$ illegally. I heard in Legal states it is a tad more pricey, due to tax, but how much would 14gs of solid quality(not super great but not super awful either) cost in an average place in Canada? In Canadian Dollars/

What do you expect from a country that not so long ago was famous for banning violent videogames like Postal 2 or Mortal Kombat. I think that under Australian law if police are bored and they catch you with a Postal 2 copy you can be fined because the law was never reviewed kek.
So fucking cringe, RIP to Austrialiacels

Ah dude that fucking sucks, in the US I get 14gs for 100$ illegally. I heard in Legal states it is a tad more pricey, due to tax, but how much would 14gs of solid quality(not super great but not super awful either) cost in an average place in Canada? In Canadian Dollars/
here I can get it for maybe $150 legally? But it used to be much cheaper

Cuckada

They're preparing people for the future bugmen society where everyone eats insect paste and lives in pods, while living to serve corporations.

The most free countries in muhhh Scandinavia.
What about canada we are the only non scandinavian country where its legal for a woman to be a prostitute but illegal to hire one. We have the 4th heighest immigration rate on the planet and big red(the feminist) is not some exception she is the norm. I wish I was hyperbolic lived outside of the gta can not go down a single street without seeing at least one house with a lgbt/sjw sign on it which was surreal for me since i moved away years ago was a sjw shithole back then now its so much worse its basically an obese spergy sjw college girl's tumblr blog came to life.

@MACHETE spill your prices

You westerners better not come to Russia.. you wont last a month here

i can get an ounce (28g) for around $70
Looks pricey, but i dont think that you will use all of it in at once.. for how many times can you use it?

Saudi arabia is based you can neetmaxx forever and not see couples on the street. No one will bully you because of your looks, although some neighbors are very religious but they're not that much of an issue.

Saudi arabia is based you can neetmaxx forever and not see couples on the street. No one will bully you because of your looks, although some neighbors are very religious but they're not that much of an issue.
Doesn't sound that bad, apart from not being able to get alcohol and weed, and also with it being in a fucking desert.

How do you neetmaxx there?

Hafiz, no joke free money given by the government to the poor. Homeless people don't exist there because of it.
So are you on this?

Hafiz, no joke free money given by the government to the poor. Homeless people don't exist there because of it.
Ha, wtf, but i need to learn arabic there? How much they give you?

Ha, wtf, but i need to learn arabic there? How much they give you?
you don't need to learn arabic and they give you about 1500 - 2000 riyals which is a lot here and enough to live in one family sized apartment

you don't need to learn arabic and they give you about 1500 - 2000 riyals which is a lot here and enough to live in one family sized apartment
Can you still get food, water etc from that?

wtf then why should i try to migrate in usa, when i can join the arabs... well, of course i will evaluate my options

I like hot climate, and you got good seas neighbouring your country, whats the catch?

1500 riyals = 350$, kinda lame

but methinks that prices there are lower by much
Yeah possibly. Never would wanna live in a place like that.

wtf then why should i try to migrate in usa, when i can join the arabs... well, of course i will evaluate my options

I like hot climate, and you got good seas neighbouring your country, whats the catch?
nothing, I'm living amongst trucels they don't even bother you or bully you the crime rates are low as fuck I haven't seen a single incident in my life till I was 12. Although they despise faggotry and globohomo degeneracy but I've been to al qunfudah it has an empty beach with beautiful sunrises and the good thing is there are less restrictions in here unlike US and cuckurope oh and taxes don't exist, except for VAT which isn't that big of a deal only adding 0.15 to each 1 riyal item you buy.

1500 riyals = 350$, kinda lame

but methinks that prices there are lower by much
but it's a lot, you can feed a family with 3.5$ or 12 riyals, we have this godlike restaurant named " AlBaik " the food there tastes so good and it is fucking cheap

nothing, I'm living amongst trucels they don't even bother you or bully you the crime rates are low as fuck I haven't seen a single incident in my life till I was 12. Although they despise faggotry and globohomo degeneracy but I've been to al qunfudah it has an empty beach with beautiful sunrises and the good thing is there are less restrictions in here unlike US and cuckurope oh and taxes don't exist, except for VAT which isn't that big of a deal only adding 0.15 to each 1 riyal item you buy.
Can't get drugs or alcohol there though, that's a catch.

Cuckada

Cucknada is Mexico II.
maxresdefault.jpg

but it's a lot, you can feed a family with 3.5$ or 12 riyals, we have this godlike restaurant named " AlBaik " the food there tastes so good and it is fucking cheap
Dayum, you are really pushing me to try it out! well.. lets pretend that i actually got my shit together, and ready to move out

what do i need to get your neetbux?