Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment most hardworking races

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
imo:
  1. spics(Mexico tops list of total work)
  2. gooks
  3. darker curries
  4. lighter curries
  5. slavs
  6. whiter sands(Turks apparently work lots)
  7. Western whites
  8. Mutts(mixed)
  9. darker sands
  10. nigs
  11. abos

thoughtolossus?

They dont call us wetbacks without a reason.

Us mexicans are the hardest workers.

imo:
  1. spics(Mexico tops list of total work)
  2. gooks
  3. darker curries
  4. lighter curries
  5. slavs
  6. whiter sands(Turks apparently work lots)
  7. Western whites
  8. Mutts(mixed)
  9. darker sands
  10. nigs
  11. abos
1-10
Nigs

Hello Transgendertrucel
I was thinking about this exactly but in some other way;

Im currently being in a binge of in and out remote jobs. Mostly i get kicked out for being an spic. They want the whitest ast possible people or to pay the lowest wagez ever

In that case americanz who are living in poor countriez accept this kind of jobz for like $6 an hour. The other big part of the working force is mostly filipinoz and african negroiz who get paid way lezz than the whitez. Spicz like me get used as disposable because they pay us the second best but we are not white enough

I think jews are one of the laziest and most arrogant(their own books tell them they're the greatest, which makes them less motivated to work),
but compensate with high raw intelligence(in minecraft)

I need to work tbh. do you have work for me? :feelsaww:
u should try some trades if you don't like study maxxing. see this guy's post
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/careerguidance/comments/wco0li/why_not_a_career_in_trades/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I think jews are one of the laziest and most arrogant(their own books tell them they're the greatest, which makes them less motivated to work),
but compensate with high raw intelligence(in minecraft)
true they are lazy but their IQ/cleverness more than compensates

Also NE ricers and SE ricers. We got to bring in people from the top half of the list by the truckload.. like semi-trucks and trains full of them non-stop. As there is 11 million open jobs in the USA right now. Plus we have a lot of people retiring.

It looks like President Biden is following my plan to increase net immigration from ~1.1 million a year to 3 million a year.

Last edited:
I will read it tomorrow after wake up because I am about to sleep tbh.

But any work/job is temp because I want to self study CS and work in SE. I need money until starting my career in SE.
SE? Security engineer? NVM software engineer

Hard work is a scam
not in STEM maxxing. hard work can still mean higher salary guaranteed in STEM. I have seen many high IQ ugly curries hit 200k+ with effort.

1# East Asians (think Japan, China, both Koreas)

2# White people

3# mestizos

4# curries and sand nigs

5# black people

Then why is Mexico a third world country?
hard work alone is not what makes a nation become rich. you need hard work in STEM. Mexicans work very hard but they do it mostly in physical labor which isn't enough to hit first world.

hard work alone is not what makes a nation become rich. you need hard work in STEM. Mexicans work very hard but they do it mostly in physical labor which isn't enough to hit first world.

The Mexican-Americans I know say that only the Latinos that live in the USA work hard. They say that the Mexicans in Mexico (who were too lazy to make the trip to America) don't work hard.