Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most hated fictional character

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
This one hasn't been done before. 

So who is your most hated fictional character or characters?

nausea said:
elaborate

A character that is badly written in your opinion. Maybe the most cucked character you can think of is the one you hate or the character that ruined a potential good game or movie.

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
elaborate
A character that is badly written in your opinion. Maybe the most cucked character you can think of is the one you hate or the character that ruined a potential good game or movie.
ah ok, good thx

they are all female actresses obviously, will give you specifics if you so order

I'd have to say Finn The Human, from Adventure Time. A character who shows a comical, "unique" portrayal of someone who women will fall head-over-heals for because he is "the good guy", he's confident, outgoing, ...a hero... All of the Princess characters in the show, and practically almost all female characters in the cast adore him, and enjoy making fun of the Ice King; the lonely, cripplingly-depressed, isolated ruler of the Ice Kingdom.

Finn's unmitigated and dominating existence in modern-day cartoons that millions of people watch... irks me.

nausea said:
ah ok, good thx

they are all female actresses obviously, will give you specifics if you so order

ok, i will start it off for you.

Gal Gadot

Tension said:
I'd have to say Finn The Human, from Adventure Time. A character who shows a comical, "unique" portrayal of someone who women will fall head-over-heals for because he is "the good guy", he's confident, outgoing, ...a hero... All of the Princess characters in the show, and practically almost all female characters in the cast adore him, and enjoy making fun of the Ice King; the lonely, cripplingly-depressed, isolated ruler of the Ice Kingdom.

Finn's unmitigated and dominating existence in modern-day cartoons that millions of people watch... irks me.

You forgot about how the Ice King became accepted in later seasons of the show.

Kointo said:
You forgot about how the Ice King became accepted in later seasons of the show.

Ah, I haven't watched the show since about Season 3, it's been years. Ice King really got accepted? Wow...

From anime I hated Yuki from future diaries and sakura from naruto and Haruhi from Haruhi suzumiya. Made me hate a lot of the parts.

These are from the top of my head, there are a lot of shit anime characters around.

Pretty much anyone that is a pussy that cries or gets upset

Tension said:
Ah, I haven't watched the show since about Season 3, it's been years. Ice King really got accepted? Wow...

Everyone treats him like a friend now ever since that whole Simon and Marcy thing. They realized that he's senile because of the crown.

breaking bad: all the females ruined the scenes they were involved in, with one exception

nausea said:
breaking bad: all the females ruined the scenes they were involved in, with one exception

Skylar and that boy are the worst in my opinion.

Promotes degeneracy which inevitably lead to us (I am not serious I am joking cucktears):

jew_basic.jpg

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
Skylar and that boy are the worst in my opinion.
which boy?

I hate the most the one married to the cop

nausea said:
which boy?

She is bad too. Walter's son, I don't know his name.

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
which boy?
She is bad too. Walter's son, I don't know his name.
ah ok, yea I agree

the only female I liked was the drugtraffiker one, also very attractive imo

nausea said:
ah ok, yea I agree

Any from anime you hate?

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
ah ok, yea I agree
Any from anime you hate?
I am not into anime, you mean cartoons?

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
I am not into anime, you mean cartoons?
Yeah that too.
hmm the answer is no, I liked every cartoon I watched

now I watch only the simpson though

DankIncel said:
Promotes degeneracy which inevitably lead to us (I am not serious I am joking cucktears):

jew_basic.jpg

Everyone hates these characters

KilluminoidBR said:
Theon Greyjoy.
i hate show Theon a lot, literally an emasculated orbiter to his dyke sister. Book Theon is still ok for now.

Jerry from Rick and Morty

Kointo said:
Why? I liked him.

He basically told his son to betabux once he is older. He is a terrible father who gives terrible advice. Not with evil intentions but rather plain stupidity. I thought you hated deluded people?

Facade said:
He basically told his son to betabux once he is older. He is a terrible father who gives terrible advice. Not with evil intentions but rather plain stupidity. I thought you hated deluded people?

I don't remember that.

Kointo said:
I don't remember that.

Not that directly but he told him that he'll "get" girls after "Brad"(Chad) is out of shape when he's older

Facade said:
Not that directly but he told him that he'll "get" girls after "Brad"(Chad) is out of shape when he's older

He's not wrong.

Kointo said:
He's not wrong.

Not wrong but not something that you should tell your son during his early years of puberty

Facade said:
Not wrong but not something that you shpuld tell your sun during his early years of puberty

I shouldn't be the judge of that. I'd probably groom him to become the next ER along with me.

Kointo said:
I shouldn't be the judge of that. I'd probably groom him to become the next ER along with me.

I potentially have an average face so I'd just looksmax him to an artificial Chad. I thought you hated suffering so why would you pass it on

It can also happen that your son would want the opposite because teaching children values results either in acceptance or unacceptance

Facade said:
I potentially have an average face so I'd just looksmax him to an artificial Chad. I thought you hated suffering so why would you pass it on

I'm indifferent towards it, but I don't enjoy it happening to myself.

Facade said:
It can also happen that your son would want the opposite because teaching children values results either in acceptance or unacceptance

Yeah.

Can’t stand Elliot alderson from mr robot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back