Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel most humiliating experience, go

guynrml

guynrml

Greycel
mine is watching my oneitis in highschool physically flirt with another guy and him flirting back, ran right to bathroom and cried my fucking eyes out. the crushing feeling in my chest was indescribable.

mine is watching my oneitis in highschool physically flirt with another guy and him flirting back, ran right to bathroom and cried my fucking eyes out. the crushing feeling in my chest was indescribable.
Why didn't you challenge him to combat?

my oneitis in highschool was having sex with her black NT boyfriend

You are already humiliating yourself by having an oneitis bhai

so humiliating I don't even want to post it on an anonymous incel website :feelsrope::feelsrope:

i was shitting in a public washroom in a swimming pool changeroom when i was about 10 and a girl around my age that i thought was very attractive opened the door to my stall. apparently the lock did not work. she looks at me with a look of confusion/disgust on her face. I was so shocked at what was happening while i had a stomachache so i just looked back with a blank stare. she stayed there for like 8 seconds before leaving and closing the door.
Then a few minutes later a different girl that looked like her (maybe her sister or friend?) did the same thing. it seems like the girl told her sister/friend about me and the sister/friend was curious and decided to look. If I was a foid and they were male, i couldve screamed sexual harassment probably lmao. At least i can say that two attractive aryan girls saw me fully naked:feelshehe::feelshehe:

I don't go out much so all I got is being rejected by my oneitis in HS in front of all her girlfriends.

I don't go out much so all I got is being rejected by my oneitis in HS in front of all her girlfriends.
you seriously mustered up the courage to tell her? fuck man, brutal, but kudos, i wouldnt be able to in a million years

you seriously mustered up the courage to tell her? fuck man, brutal, but kudos, i wouldnt be able to in a million years
What would you say is stopping you? I'm curious. I've stopped approaching (I've approached 3/4 of my oneitises) because I think it's pointless but I never really thought it was that scary. (I did always get embarrassed after getting rejected though)

What would you say is stopping you? I'm curious. I've stopped approaching (I've approached 3/4 of my oneitises) because I think it's pointless but I never really thought it was that scary. (I did always get embarrassed after getting rejected though)
cause it would be absolutely humiliating to go up to a female and tell her how i feel, she would view me as subhuman compared to chad and never even consider me as a partner, probably even be annoyed that i'm talking to her. so like you said, whats the point other than facing gut wrenching rejection and embarrassment. i'd rather salvage the few pieces of dignity i have left.

girl i liked beat me when i was in 6th grade. it wasa like wrestling moves, i fall on the ground and she didnt let me stand up. i was 11, puberty didnt hit yet and i was just weaker and shorter than my age girls.

cause it would be absolutely humiliating to go up to a female and tell her how i feel, she would view me as subhuman compared to chad and never even consider me as a partner, probably even be annoyed that i'm talking to her. so like you said, whats the point other than facing gut wrenching rejection and embarrassment. i'd rather salvage the few pieces of dignity i have left.
Well that's exactly what happens :lul: they do act that way 80% of the time but it's not the end of the world that a random foid doesn't like you. Trust me you'll just think she's a bitch and that's it, that's in HS though if you approached say, a coworker, I think things could turn out worse.

i was shitting in a public washroom in a swimming pool changeroom when i was about 10 and a girl around my age that i thought was very attractive opened the door to my stall. apparently the lock did not work. she looks at me with a look of confusion/disgust on her face. I was so shocked at what was happening while i had a stomachache so i just looked back with a blank stare. she stayed there for like 8 seconds before leaving and closing the door.
Then a few minutes later a different girl that looked like her (maybe her sister or friend?) did the same thing. it seems like the girl told her sister/friend about me and the sister/friend was curious and decided to look. If I was a foid and they were male, i couldve screamed sexual harassment probably lmao. At least i can say that two attractive aryan girls saw me fully naked:feelshehe::feelshehe:
:lul: You were a kid back than.

One night call him get some rods or pipes and a sack. First beat him with pipes put him inside the sack tie the sack beat again with rod and throw out of your car infront of his house I bet no fucking cuck will ever look into the eyes of oneitis.

Was with friends and this girl i liked and i thought i was gonna make out with her that night, because she was kinda flirting with me. I got up to go to the bathroom and when i came back she was making out with the chadlite faggot of our group

One time in 8th grade I took a marketing class. For one project we had to design a piece of clothing and then present it to the kids during the 6th, 7th and 8th grade lunches. The only friend I had in the class was the most stereotypically nerdy incel pajeet, and I partnered with him. The 6th and 7th grade lunches were uneventful, more or less, but the 8th grade one was terrible. A table of stacies/stacy-lites saw me and called me over. I didnt really have a choice so I went over and they start mockingly telling me its a good look and taking pictures for social media. The next day at lunch my friends told me they were making fun of me hardcore (though I knew from the start). The feeling of having to walk table to table and present myself to all these NTfags was harrowing.

I was wallking and tripped on something, ended up falling onto a foid who then peppersprayed me because she though I was assualting her

When I was in high school I was really into poppies. For those who don't know, a poppy is when you put tobacco in the bowl of a bong and smoke it with weed. Don't do these, as they're extraordinarily addictive and they're partly responsible for how fucked up my life is right now.

Anyways, there were these two kids I who befriended because they both sold weed and I was a wannabe poser. I was from a lower-middle class part of town, but through a loop-hole I was able to attend an extremely affluent public school in a neighborhood near mine. These guys had money and girls and I had nothing in comparison.

Friend A, the leader of his crew, had recently bought a brand new car. It was an older Camaro with a really trippy custom nylon upholstery. Friend B, the one who I knew much better, gave me a ride over to friend A's house, and we switched over to A's new car to smoke some weed in his driveway.

Friend A reached into a duffle bag and took out an enormous straight-tube bong. For those who don't know, straight-tube bongs produce the most powerful tobacco buzzes, and so we started smoking poppies right away.

Friend A took a large rip and then friend B wanted to show off, so he took an even larger one. I didn't want to be seen as a pussy so I loaded his bowl all the way up to the brim and milked it for 15 seconds as they both stared at me in disbelief. I held it in for about a second and a half before I started coughing it up. Friend B caught the bong before it spilled, and I was completely paralyzed in the back seat, rolling my face off. I was gone. My mind had strange clarity but absolutely zero connection to the movements of my body.

I felt something brewing inside me but I couldn't move. In the past I'd thrown up many times before so I prepared myself for the worst. But I didn't want to throw up. Not in front of these guys. I wanted to be cool. I didn't want to be a pussy. So I focused all my energy on just being there and riding out the high... and you know what, I actually did it. I didn't throw up.

But I guessed incorrectly. I loosed the slimiest splattershit you can possibly imagine. My anus nozzle was like a pissing horse. My shit soaked straight through my boxers and slithered out my gym shorts in such volume that it actually made a small waterfall off my leg.

Both my friends screamed. Friend A sprang out of his car hyper-ventilating. I thought he was going to attack me while I was fucked up, but he's a good dude, and he just paced back and forth on the verge of tears saying '...no no no no no no no...'. Friend B just got out and stared in shock and horror. He was the reason I'd tagged along.

I started to regain some control over my body, and I moved my head to shake off the drool dripping from my chin. I tried desperately to drag myself out of the car so I could just die in peace, but at this point it was like waking up from sleep paralysis-- I could move my hand and my arm but they both felt like they were asleep. Really I only got my body to rock back and forth, grinding the splattershit deeper and deeper into my friend's backseat.

Things became more aligned. I opened the car door and slumped down into the dirt in a fetal position. I started vomiting after the smell finally hit me and friend B started vomiting too.

After I recovered we assessed the damage. Friend A concluded that he'd probably need new upholstery, but he was wrong. The shit had soaked so far down that even with new upholstery and pressure wash the smell stayed, so he had to get a whole new backseat.

Those guys were absolute bros though. Friend A knew I was incapable of paying him back so he let it go and neither of them told anyone except for a mutual friend of ours. Given how small my high school was, I figured they didn't tell anyone because if someone starting gossiping you'd know pretty quick.

Of my drug days that's the most embarrassing thing I've done that I'm willing to talk about.

Was in middle school, got a boner while sitting in class, and knew we were going to have to get up soon. It was sticking straight up, and super obvious. So, trying to spare myself the embarrassment, I tried to discretely point it down my pant leg, but some worthless fucker saw, and then people thought I was masturbating, and there went my entire social life for multiple years at that school.

Being a subhuman curry Dravidian shitskin while most people in college are fairskinned that don't talk to me coz i always studycel and probably because im dark:feelsokman:

My existence as a whole

Where do I even begin… :lul: