Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incel videogame out there?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

✡︎Rotting at the speed of light卐
★★★★★
League of Legends

Blue Archive

jewblox, call of jews black ops 2, jewcraft, jewfield, counter strike global zog, forza jewrizon, need for jews unbound, terrarijew, postal 2, gran turjewsmo 7, red jew redemption, sekirjew, elden jew, dark jews, kingdom come dejewerance

jewblox, call of jews black ops 2, jewcraft, jewfield, counter strike global zog, forza jewrizon, need for jews unbound, terrarijew, postal 2, gran turjewsmo 7, red jew redemption, sekirjew, elden jew, dark jews, kingdom come dejewerance
You forgot Rainbow Six: Jew.

starjew valley, the jews 4, zelda jews of the kingdom, super jewrio galaxy, assetto jewsa, beam.njew, first encounter assault jews, half jew 1, grand theft auto jerusalem, jewed, cry of jew, resident jewel, jews gone, dying jew 1, jew island, world of jews, the jews of us part 2, among jews

Paradox games
Visual novels in general

1165290 898320441

HOI4, particularly any of the total conversion mods, Farming Simulator, Factorio, incels and autists love all map painters particularly paradox ones like CK2, EU4 etc

Simulation games, euro truck simulator/Farming simulator/Flight simulator. Requires a lot of time, no foids in the communities and impossible to be proud of playing those in public. I have more than 2k hours on those 3.

Any PC exclusive game

Genshin Impact

HOI4, EU4, Victoria 2, CK2, and other grand strategy games made by Paradox

Simulation games, euro truck simulator/Farming simulator/Flight simulator. Requires a lot of time, no foids in the communities and impossible to be proud of playing those in public. I have more than 2k hours on those 3.
This

And i usually play HOI and Football Manager, F1 Manager, Cities : Skyline as well

All sort of simulation games

Last edited:
This

And i usually play HOI and Football Manager, F1 Manager as well

Alot of chads play football tho

Farming simulator, DCS, war thunder, any simulator, RTS games

This

And i usually play HOI and Football Manager, F1 Manager, Cities : Skyline as well

I play Cities skyline and F1 Manager as well, it’s incredible how much time you can spend on those 2 alone without realizing.

Hearts of iron or really any pdx game

I play Cities skyline and F1 Manager as well, it’s incredible how much time you can spend on those 2 alone without realizing.
Indeed, I spent all my spare time to make Vettel win the title once again

Civilization building, history, sim games, real time strategy etc. are incel games.

Everything else...first person shooters, first or third person open world adventure games, sports, etc. are all "incel normie" games.

Screenshot from 2021 11 22 07 47 55

Very, very good shirt.