Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most incels have a high EQ and aren't low IQ

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★
I have a theory that incels most likely have average IQ and a higher-than-average emotional quotient.

Self-awareness is a sub-type of emotional intelligence, assessing the ability to identify one's own thoughts and emotions. It is a key part of eq, as it enables us to gain knowledge about ourselves and to recognize interconnections, patterns in social relationships.

Their unsuccessful experiments naturally led them to question their conditions, until they ended up on this forum.

People with a low IQ tend to have a low EQ so it's impossible for them to be here.

It's based on my intuition and on some studies that I've read, tell me what you think buddy boyos.

Probably true to an extent

i think im highish IQ but i gotta be low low low EQ. I think i have some kinda undiagnosed ASD that makes me this way

No eq and iq for ur face

High IQ, not high EQ tbh. No way the depressed sperg chuds here have a high EQ.
I don't agree. When an individual has a high IQ and low emotional intelligence, they tend to focus on their studies, while being naive and completely oblivious of the social aspect of the world around them.

However, I do think that there is a minority of people with a high IQ here, but this goes hand in hand with a high EQ. The fact that they are depressed proves once again their feeling oriented personality.

Last edited:
i think im highish IQ but i gotta be low low low EQ. I think i have some kinda undiagnosed ASD that makes me this way
Impossible , If you have a high IQ , you must have a High EQ to be on this site.

I'm emotionally retarded, but quite good with critical thinking and pattern recognition.

I don't know. I definitely have a higher IQ than EQ and I am here.

i guess im confused on what EQ even is then
Sc 524

wtf is this this diagram made me even more confused. i am not good at any of the things in this chart
I'm going to make another thread in which I'll give you an emotional quotient test to verify my hypothesis, I can't just base it on what you are saying brocels.

I feel like most incels have slightly above average intelligence, but they’re either ugly as shit, autistic as shit, or both, and that intellect isn’t actually able to be used. Depends on the actual incel itself though

I'm autistic and retarded so no to both of those things.

We are mentally Chad's

Seems true and definitely applies to our experiences.

Women, on the other hand, are the opposite. Non-empathy and only capable to analyze a situation to the extent of how them, and only them, are affected.

I agree that incels have high EQ if emotional intelligence is defined as "the ability to recognise emotion both from self and other". This seems like an accurate definition as it measures the raw emotional intelligence, rather than the ability to channel it or even apply it in social situations.
That's exactly how I define emotional intelligence. There are many erroneous definitions, but for me the most valid one is self-awareness and the ability to identify emotions.

Being able to maintain relationships and being cooperative in a professional setting are more social skills.

Seems true and definitely applies to our experiences.

Women, on the other hand, are the opposite. Non-empathy and only capable to analyze a situation to the extent of how them, and only them, are affected.
100% True , In reality, incels are infinitely more empathetic and emotional.

100% True , In reality, incels are infinitely more empathetic and emotional.
Yeah, it's easy to notice this when we compare with women. Being outside of the mainstream also helps us see through the bullshit.

my IQ is apparently somewhere between 110 and 120, according to actual tests of taken never had an EQ test, Incel IQ and EQ much like the race of incels varies alot.