Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Most men are emotionally attracted to other men

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
60% - Maybe it's true for you but not for us
“I want a woman who…”

• Loves me unconditionally

• Is shy and introverted like me

• Plays videogames not for the sake of social gratification but her own fulfillment (as if the average fucking woman can possibly ever feel the same sense of satisfaction us guys intrinsically do upon conquest and conquering difficulties :feelskek:)

• Understands me and is willing to listen to me mansplain and bring up the problems I face as a man in society (lol, maybe in your dreams)

• Hasn’t had a body count in the double digits territory by the time she’s 20

This doesn’t exist. :feelsseriously: You’re fantasizing about a man, inside a woman’s body. Probably watched too much anime or something, because I can assure you, women can never understand you, even if it’s your turn to be their boyfriend.

It’s the same with how women have this weird fantasy of a Chad who is able to reconcile with their feminine side and make efforts to understand them, and is their “best friend” while simultaneously being their fuck buddy whenever they want.

We will never understand you roastie, and neither us nor Chad will ever be able to. Hope this helps. :feelsokman:

Chads especially (and a lot of other guys including myself honestly - I personally don’t think a woman will ever make a good friend anyway) want to fuck you for sexual pleasure. Rip that teenage bandaid off now, you’ll thank me later.

Dnr, OP is gay :feelsjuice:

That could explains why now normies gonna fuck an faggot dressed as girl

Worth the read. We project our wishes onto women and they do the same with us. In the end, we can only have a mild understanding of what is going on in their minds, and they can only have a mild understanding of what is going on in ours. Being around women is kind of pointless if you think about it. Most of the activities you enjoy are more pleasurable and rewarding with other men around. Roughly speaking, women are only useful to satisfy our sexual and romantic urges.

Kike garbage.

Great majority of men arent like that either. Better wording would be wanting to date a female clone of you. I would be happy with a foid that is 1. loyal, 2. respectful and 3. not a whore.

That could explains why now normies gonna fuck an faggot dressed as girl
Yup. The weebs are gonna hate me for this obviously as expected, but remember boyo, it’s not my fault most men and women can never connect on a deep emotional level. Our life scenarios and the way we’re treated from the moment we’re born makes it impossible.

Worth the read. We project our wishes onto women and they do the same with us. In the end, we can only have a mild understanding of what is going on in their minds, and they can only have a mild understanding of what is going on in ours. Being around women is kind of pointless if you think about it. Most of the activities you enjoy are more pleasurable and rewarding with other men around. Roughly speaking, women are only useful to satisfy our sexual and romantic urges.
High IQ.

Dnr @mods @proudweeb @LeFrenchCel @Master

Kek. Jokes aside, you got a point. Not a lot of shy gamer girls out there in this world. Even if there were, they would be chad only :feelscry:

Kek. Jokes aside, you got a point.
The insane amount of women who start viewing their men as less than human as soon as he shows a vulnerable side suffices my observation.

Word of advice: if you did end up ascending, don’t cry in front of her.

Last edited:
More proof as to why love doesn't actually exist. Everything is an exchange at the end of the day and there are reasons for this exchange, looks, money, resources, emotional support etc, foids think we don't have a fair exchange because we lack what they want (mostly looks in our cases) and that is why we are incel, but be not mistaken, just because normies get foids does not mean they are loved, they are simply partaking in exchanges.

Last edited:
More proof as to why love doesn't actually exist.
Yes, true love is either a woman’s affection for her child, or a man of superior genetics that is the embodiment of a near flawless man who never fails to provide. That’s as unconditional as it can get.

@PLA1092 free my boy @Caelus he's not a gay nigga he just done lost it all due to blackpill overdose

This is a harsh ban

100% - Maybe it's true for you but not for us

Gottem.

No,
Im not Gay at all,

Most men are attracted to feminine nurturing energy, not towards masculine male energy

High IQ post actually idk why mods have him 60%. It's true that the male fantasy of an ideal partner is a guy in a woman's body.

this isnt fagposting did the mods even read the fucking thread?

Nigger testing the forum rules

why only 60... faggots should not be here

This doesn’t exist.
screaming homer simpson GIF

Tbis is why the Tomboy thing is so popular now

Yes, true love is either a woman’s affection for her child, or a man of superior genetics that is the embodiment of a near flawless man who never fails to provide. That’ is as conditional as it can get.
True uncodnitional love is given to what doesn´t exist, in this paradigm of Hell.
One way to go about it, is not creating another SLAVE.

That amigos, is unconditional love.

Anything that is tied to matter, or metaphysics is simply put a subjected >thing< born not out of reason, but impulse, with some self-gratification in the mix. ( stupidity )

Followed this guy from Ban Appeals to say I'm not "attracted" to friends. This "emotional attraction" bullshit is one of these newfangled ways of splitting hairs so you don't sound gay.

If you wanna play video games with somebody, that's not "emotional attraction."