Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most men find most women at least somewhat sexually attractive, whereas most women do not find most men sexually attractive at all.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
EMp2J_FUEAAxUEO

As if we didn't know already. Another one.

“Research has found that most men find most women at least somewhat sexually attractive, whereas most women do not find most men sexually attractive at all.”

80/20. Always 80/20.

From amzn.to/34XG0U4, via Rob Henderson's twitter.

wow, such a shocking revelation, this is quite unsettling. :soy:

no fucking shit. water is wet thread ngl

That only applies to American women. Most American men are subhuman. Dutch men on the other hand are attractive and Dutch women have no problem being attracted to them.

That only applies to American women. Most American men are subhuman. Dutch men on the other hand are attractive and Dutch women have no problem being attracted to them.

You mean if Dutch men go abroad? The native guys tend to have tall privilege, the Germanic/Aryan JBW advantage and a valuable passport.

EMp2J_FUEAAxUEO

As if we didn't know already. Another one.

“Research has found that most men find most women at least somewhat sexually attractive, whereas most women do not find most men sexually attractive at all.”

80/20. Always 80/20.

From amzn.to/34XG0U4, via Rob Henderson's twitter.
And yet normies would ban you for "incel content" if you showed them this.

double pareto principle at it again

I'm gonna sui

Of course. Foid sexuality as is commonly known is mostly bunk and was irrelevent for much of human history, especially from roughly the mid holocene onwards when they were frequently taken as concubines and raped. It makes sense, that only the most attractive i.e chad & gigachad would register for them, since they're arguably lacking in the sexuality department. This also makes their depravity so much worse and inexcusable.

Of course. Foid sexuality as is commonly known is mostly bunk and was irrelevent for much of human history, especially from roughly the mid holocene onwards when they were frequently taken as concubines and raped. It makes sense, that only the most attractive i.e chad & gigachad would register for them, since they're arguably lacking in the sexuality department. This also makes their depravity so much worse and inexcusable.

Testosterone is key in sexual drive and women have 20 times less t than a man.

You mean if Dutch men go abroad? The native guys tend to have tall privilege, the Germanic/Aryan JBW advantage and a valuable passport.
No, I mean here in the Netherlands.