Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most normie music?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I think it has to be either Ed Sheeran or Coldplay. Their music is so generic and harmless but they have millions of normie fans.

Ed Sheeran is the most truecel and incelcore singer

Ed Sheeran is the most truecel and incelcore singer
Why, he's always talking about how much he loves his gf and how foids are amazing.

Anything on spotify top 100

chainsmokers, the weeknd, travis scott

Imagine Dragons it's also very normie

Hip hop, literally the biggest genre of music among zoomers. More so the mainstream stuff like Travis Scott and Drake though and not really the super ghetto shit

Taylor swift
This, she's the ultimate normie singer. Tried listening to one of her songs and it's just mediocre garbage. But the lyrics are about getting pumped and dumped by Chad and that resonates with most women

This, she's the ultimate normie singer. Tried listening to one of her songs and it's just mediocre garbage. But the lyrics are about getting pumped and dumped by Chad and that resonates with most women

he's so TALL and HANDSOME as hell

he's so BAD but he does it so well

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Chart music and rap

Reggaeton
Festival music
Summer party songs

in my area all the normies listen to joji and kpop