Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of the internet is now butthurt loser normies

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
For example on the stocks websites every commenting on articles or stocks is normies who lost all their money and are calling that stock and every stock a scam, and always predicting it is going to keep going down. And anyone who makes an argument in favor, it brings out a ton of very angry butthurt sore bumhole normies.

I actually am happy on sites when I see no commenting allowed. For most people they are meant to keep quiet and be talked down to.

Last edited:
based observation but those normies will still say everything is fine when out in public, say that feminism, big government is a good idea, etc

For example on the stocks websites every commenting on articles or stocks is normies who lost all their money and are calling that stock and every stock a scam, and always predicting it is going to keep going down. And anyone who makes an argument in favor, it brings out a ton of very angry butthurt sore bumhole normies.

I actually am happy on sites when I see no commenting allowed. For most people they are meant to keep quiet and be talked down to.
Do you see stocks in EU being stagnant due to the Mid terms? The U.S. certainly is having this issue..

be a long time diversified investor and you are good
Traders gonna seethe, ofc