Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Most of the men on online dating sites are pigs" Let's test that.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7j3qkb/saw_this_relevant_whisper_thoughts_i_think_this/

This r/inceltears post has gotten me very curious on this. 

According to this thread, the vast majority of men on online dating sites are comparable to rotten food, becauase:
-They send unsolicited dick pics
-Only want to smash, aren't willing to go out on a date first.
-Respond rudely when you don't acknowledge pick-up lines.
-Don't look at your profile.

I wanna know exactly how many men on Tinder are like this, through an experiment.

Now, I've experimented with creating a female profile before (and didn't find much in the way of sexual harassment), I actually found that guys are pretty passive online and insecure when speaking to them. As if they somewhat intuitively know they are facing a large amount of competition.

Given that I finish all my finals in the next four days, I don't mind doing this experiment and showing my findings here for you guys to discuss.

So here's how the experiment will go:

-I need to make a fake, convincable Tinder profile of an average white woman, complete with a profile description and everything. The profile description MUST include something along the lines of "We have to go on a date first so I can gauge chemistry." So I will need pictures from somewhere.

-On the first day I will right swipe 100 times at random (with my past experiments, I found that a female right swiping 100 times will end up in around 40-70 matches).

-I will have dialogue with some of these guys.

IF the guy:
-Sends an unsolicited dick pic.
-Becomes sexual on the first message.
-Is only willing to have a ONS without accepting a date in a public place at daytime first.
-Doesn't mention anything at all related to the profile description within ten responses.
-Gets angry at me not responding right away.

THEN the guy will go to the designated "Garbage" list.

OTHERWISE, the guy will go to the "Acceptable" list if they can avoid being sexual before asking out on a date and mentions at least one thing in the profile.

After each guy has been evaluated, I will look at the ratios and maybe some other statistics you guys want to know.

If more than 50% of the guys are in the "Garbage" list based on my definition of what garbage is (the very same definition Inceltears uses), then they are right in that most guys are pigs online.

If otherwise, then it's not that there's anything wrong with the men, it's more likely that the women are picky.

So who wants to help me start on this profile?

"Tehehe men on dating sites are pigs, they don't have good personality" What this really translate to is "they aren't Chad".

Women are such whores

Anyways if you guys wanna help, please do so. Come up with a believable profile description. If anyone can find some pictures of an average white woman that would be appreciated.

They are referring to all men who use dating websites/apps as 'rotten food' - how is this in any way accurate or fair? Also, note the people who are chatting absolute sense in reply and are getting voted down.

Women have a quality issue, not a quantity issue.
For men, sex is low risk/high reward, for women, sex is low reward/high risk.

Low reward? Then why are so many women sluts?

Lol. Then they go to r/niceguys or r/justneckbeardthings and make fun of men for being too nice or "gentlemanly"

If you are a woman from probably 5/10 up(probably even lower) and active on social media then chances are some beta schmuck is worshipping you right now and has you as a oneitis.

Plus, women's options on Tinder are basically unlimited, so they can eventually find someone they like pretty reliable. It's not "high risk" if you spend at most a few hours having bad sex when you have literally hundreds of other dudes at your disposal. Men barely have any opportunity to fuck at all on Tinder unless you're 8+

mikepence said:
Lol. Then they go to r/niceguys or r/justneckbeardthings and make fun of men for being too nice or "gentlemanly"

If you are a woman from probably 5/10 up(probably even lower) and active on social media then chances are some beta schmuck is worshipping you right now and has you as a oneitis.

Plus, women's options on Tinder are basically unlimited, so they can eventually find someone they like pretty reliable. It's not "high risk" if you spend at most a few hours having bad sex when you have literally hundreds of other dudes at your disposal. Men barely have any opportunity to fuck at all on Tinder unless you're 8+