Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of you don't really believe in the Blackpill

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
You're here because you want a girlfriend. I had to block some accounts of guys who clearly would deny the existence of this forums, once he got his hands on a foid. I fucking hate you for being copers and future betabuxxxx.

No betabuxxing for my face.

If you truly believe in the blackpill and it applies to you fully then you would've already killed yourself.

I can’t see the contradiction

You're here because you want a girlfriend
I truly believe more than half the "incels" here are just fakecels who love bringing incels down and keeping them depressed and miserable, they're usually the ones promoting ldaring and always jerking off while saying "its over".

I will never betabux. For one thing that is almost impossible now days and 2 look at Bezos. Denying black pill is denying nature.

The black pill and inceldom are too different things
The black pill is made for normies and chads because they can looksmaxx

once you go black you never go back:feelsaww:

Blackpill is for anyone. You're mixing :redpill: with :blackpill:

There is no black pill for your short height
There is no black pill for your deformed face
There is no black pill for your shit skin
There is no black pill for your race
Just cope or rope

The black pill is made for normies and chads to teach them how to get a relationship.
The red pill is made for them too to teach them how to keep a relationship.

I truly believe more than half the "incels" here are just fakecels who love bringing incels down and keeping them depressed and miserable, they're usually the ones promoting ldaring and always jerking off while saying "its over".

Tru, Specially the glowies who love writting KYS. Like :feelsseriously:

If you truly believe in the blackpill and it applies to you fully then you would've already killed yourself.
Take the lead and show us how blackpilled you are.

You're here because you want a girlfriend. I had to block some accounts of guys who clearly would deny the existence of this forums, once he got his hands on a foid. I fucking hate you for being copers and future betabuxxxx.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
OOH NOOO GREYCUCKS GONNA BLOCK US GUYS
WHAT A GRAVE LOSS
WHAT WILL I EVER DO NOW

I'm not the one making threads and comments complaining about how people here aren't blackpilled
@Leonardo Part V Please show us how blackpilled you really are.:feelsjuice:

once he got his hands on a foid
:feelshaha:do you know where you are?
holy shit grey AF
thinking people here can actually put hands on a woman. Fuckin hell it seems you yourself arent steeped into the pill as mich as you believe

fuckin loser

:feelshaha:do you know where you are?
holy shit grey AF
thinking people here can actually put hands on a woman. Fuckin hell it seems you yourself arent steeped into the pill as mich as you believe

fuckin loser
Cope. YOU and them are going to betabuxx a 2/10 foid, only those who rope are safe from this destiny.
He loves coping by calling everyone here copes while he's a coper himself
Cope. You're GIGA BLUEPILL.
@Leonardo Part V Please show us how blackpilled you really are.:feelsjuice:
When I stop posting, you're gonna know.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
OOH NOOO GREYCUCKS GONNA BLOCK US GUYS
WHAT A GRAVE LOSS
WHAT WILL I EVER DO NOW
:bluepill:

Last edited:
if you think this then you are retarded

fakecels dont exist, good looking men dont ldar and use these forums