Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most pathetic currycel at my gym I feel sorry for him

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
So there’s this middle aged, severely balding curry framecel with a legit 1.5/10 face I see at my gym, he has the sex appeal of John McCain. He’s about 5’8 with no muscles and no frame, and he shamelessly checks out EVERY semi attractive woman he sees. It’s pathetic.

He has to be in his mid 40s, NW7 or NW 8 with a hideous goblin face and huge protruding nose and a dogshit eye area. Literally will stare down and track the movement of every fuckable female at the gym.

Poor guy has to be a virgin ethnicel workcel. He looks absolutely miserable and doesn’t even put forth effort into his workouts. He basically comes in to do the elliptical for 20 minutes while he eyefucks every woman who walks by.

I will try to snap a pic next time I see him, I would LEGIT rope if I were him. He has literally zero chance of getting laid in this lifetime. It’s so pitiful.

don't get a pic of him tbh

So there’s this middle aged, severely balding curry framecel with a legit 1.5/10 face I see at my gym, he has the sex appeal of John McCain. He’s about 5’8 with no muscles and no frame, and he shamelessly checks out EVERY semi attractive woman he sees. It’s pathetic.

He has to be in his mid 40s, NW7 or NW 8 with a hideous goblin face and huge protruding nose and a dogshit eye area. Literally will stare down and track the movement of every fuckable female at the gym.

Poor guy has to be a virgin ethnicel workcel. He looks absolutely miserable and doesn’t even put forth effort into his workouts. He basically comes in to do the elliptical for 20 minutes while he eyefucks every woman who walks by.

I will try to snap a pic next time I see him, I would LEGIT rope if I were him. He has literally zero chance of getting laid in this lifetime. It’s so pitiful.

Kek, that guy is not definitely virgin. I am 100% sure he has a hairy goblin faced landwhale curry wife and equally ugly kids at home that he got from his arranged marriage. He is going to gym just to check out white bitches to bump up his vegetarian libido so that he can have some sex with his wife at night. Also he is suffering from some age related ailments like low BP or Diabetics, his doctor told him to hit the gym and he is showing that excuse to his wife so that he could check out hot white bitches.

Kek, that guy is not definitely virgin. I am 100% sure he has a hairy goblin faced landwhale curry wife and equally ugly kids at home that he got from his arranged marriage. He is going to gym just to check out white bitches to bump up his vegetarian libido so that he can have some sex with his wife at night. Also he is suffering from some age related ailments like low BP or Diabetics, his doctor told him to hit the gym and he is showing that excuse to his wife so that he could check out hot white bitches.

Lmao

But seriously there’s no way his guy has ever felt a vagina. He is so hideous with a framecel body and acts thirsty as hell eye fucking EVERY woman. Literally every woman.

would be worse if he was 5'4 tbh. at that point i would fucking off

Lmao

But seriously there’s no way his guy has ever felt a vagina. He is so hideous with a framecel body and acts thirsty as hell eye fucking EVERY woman. Literally every woman.
They'll do that even if they have a wife. She's probably ugly as fuck though as Chudur said.

Your posts are accurate and great as always

Hes in his 40s, he has to have had arranged marriage of some sort,

That's where we're heading buddy boyos

Lmao

Looks like he is a homegrown curry. Homegrown curries can't be virgin, each and everyone of them get married as soon as they cross 30. Also he is an NRI, so he is a hotcake back at home, There is no way he is a virgin. Looks have 0 value in marriage in curryland, money and status is everything.

Man checks out women, does not matter if he is married. A married man even checks more, because man is not biologically evolved to shag just one pussy for his entire life. Also his wife is a curry so there is 99% possibility that his wife will be way uglier than any 3/10 white femoid.

Everything falls into place nicely.

Your posts are poetry.

This is Washington state not the UK FWIW. He's invisible to probably every woman he wants to fuck.

dont feel bad for them. old currys usually have wives because they havent had feminist redirict telling them there was nothing else they could do but marry and have kids. its his son that you should feel sorry for

Looks like he is a homegrown curry. Homegrown curries can't be virgin, each and everyone of them get married as soon as they cross 30. Also he is an NRI, so he is a hotcake back at home, There is no way he is a virgin. Looks have 0 value in marriage in curryland, money and status is everything.

Man checks out women, does not matter if he is married. A married man even checks more, because man is not biologically evolved to shag just one pussy for his entire life. Also his wife is a curry so there is 99% possibility that his wife will be way uglier than any 3/10 white femoid.

Everything falls into place nicely.
India is The Promised Land! I need to magic carpet my way over there halfway through my tapasya.

Accurate af. Made me kek too.

India is The Promised Land! I need to magic carpet my way over there halfway through my tapasya.
Economic curry migrants in the West are retarded imo. Like, they basically took away the only option their kids had to get laid.

LMAO can't breathe